White husbands what is the hottest thing your wife has said to you about the lifestyle?

I found out 2 years after the divorce my ex wife had been fucking her boss in our marital bed for the last 2 years of our marriage in role play she used to straddle my head and say LICK MY LOVERS COME BABY ,since then till now I wonder how many times was I really licking his come mixed in with mine still arouses me like fuck 30 years later. The bitch it still drives me fucking crazy.

Thru the years there have been many things, some of the best that stand out that always arouse me no matter what mood I'm in:

"Thank you so much baby for talking me into fucking black guys, it's absolutely far and away the best sex i've ever had in my life!"

Telling her divorced lifelong friend about us one night when they were both a little tipsy in a bar, I know others heard around us: "Pull it out and show her (referring to my locked cock her friend hadn't seen at this time) why your my little cum slut and love watching me fuck all my black boyfriends and then clean up their mess". I actually was made to unzip my pants and let her friend covertly reach in and feel my cage. It is amazing how excited this made her, we had to go to the unisex bathroom all together so she could physically see it. It's amazing how horny that made her friend, she took her first black cock that night while I watched naked except for my stainless steel locked up cock.

She tells me this often for years: "Just think baby, if your cock was only black and much bigger, you'd be getting sucked and fucked all the time and allowed to cum anywhere you wanted in or on me.....but since you've got that little pathetic small white penis, you can only cum in the air"....she knows I love hearing this.

"I don't care how hard you beg or plead, I'll NEVER stop fucking black men which means you'll always be eating black cum......so If you don't want that, tough *******, this was your ideal and i'm addicted to black cock and feeding you all the cum.......tell me you love being my cum slut and eating all that cum I bring you". I can be soft and she can tell me this in a forecefull, meaningful way and when I'm telling her yes, I love being her cum slut, I'm hard as a rock!
fucking love that

I found out 2 years after the divorce my ex wife had been fucking her boss in our marital bed for the last 2 years of our marriage in role play she used to straddle my head and say LICK MY LOVERS COME BABY ,since then till now I wonder how many times was I really licking his come mixed in with mine still arouses me like fuck 30 years later. The bitch it still drives me fucking crazy.
and that will always drive you crazy, I chucked mine out when she got pregnant she moved in with him and his friend in flat drove me crazy for 12 months before we got back together

Took my wife a few years to figure out the humiliation I crave, I finally told her to watch some Jan B movies, love how Jan use to talk to the cuck's.....wife took my advice, started giving me some jab's, noticed what I reacted to in a positive way and grew it from there. There are so many things she teases me with now verbally because she gets a big part of this for me, is the mind fuck she gives me with her words as well as the actions!

Thru the years there have been many things, some of the best that stand out that always arouse me no matter what mood I'm in:

"Thank you so much baby for talking me into fucking black guys, it's absolutely far and away the best sex i've ever had in my life!"

Telling her divorced lifelong friend about us one night when they were both a little tipsy in a bar, I know others heard around us: "Pull it out and show her (referring to my locked cock her friend hadn't seen at this time) why your my little cum slut and love watching me fuck all my black boyfriends and then clean up their mess". I actually was made to unzip my pants and let her friend covertly reach in and feel my cage. It is amazing how excited this made her, we had to go to the unisex bathroom all together so she could physically see it. It's amazing how horny that made her friend, she took her first black cock that night while I watched naked except for my stainless steel locked up cock.

She tells me this often for years: "Just think baby, if your cock was only black and much bigger, you'd be getting sucked and fucked all the time and allowed to cum anywhere you wanted in or on me.....but since you've got that little pathetic small white penis, you can only cum in the air"....she knows I love hearing this.

"I don't care how hard you beg or plead, I'll NEVER stop fucking black men which means you'll always be eating black cum......so If you don't want that, tough *******, this was your ideal and i'm addicted to black cock and feeding you all the cum.......tell me you love being my cum slut and eating all that cum I bring you". I can be soft and she can tell me this in a forecefull, meaningful way and when I'm telling her yes, I love being her cum slut, I'm hard as a rock!
Perfect. Lucky you

After about six months of "dating" my black BF, I came home at about 3am and told my husband, after some sexual stimulation and him asking me endless questions about my night - that I wanted my bull to move in. He shot his load without being touched and I started laughing. So did my bull, as he had been standing in the hall. I think he thought that was pretty hot! :)
Oh my god that is fucking amazing!

At the very beginning I was trying to get my wife seduced by this young black guy that show up to the club we would go to... It didn't look like it worked... About 6 weeks later we were at the same club... I saw her walking back into the club.. The young BBC comes in a couple minutes later... I asked her about the situation... She confessed that she had been giving him head in the parking lot for the past 6 weeks... "Honey, I love giving head and swallowing his cum" He has cum in my mouth over a dozen times now... I want to get to bed with him too.." I almost came in my pants!

At the very beginning I was trying to get my wife seduced by this young black guy that show up to the club we would go to... It didn't look like it worked... About 6 weeks later we were at the same club... I saw her walking back into the club.. The young BBC comes in a couple minutes later... I asked her about the situation... She confessed that she had been giving him head in the parking lot for the past 6 weeks... "Honey, I love giving head and swallowing his cum" He has cum in my mouth over a dozen times now... I want to get to bed with him too.." I almost came in my pants!
she is a fucking star hot wife fuck I would have kissed her when she said that to get a taste of what she had been getting.

. I would say a good beginning. Women have such an oral fixation with BBC and then the bull cums in her mouth and that becomes her thing for awhile but then its just not enough and she wants it in her pussy and she wants his cum inside her. Of course, thats when her orgasms begin and she gets very addicted to BBC. And soon one bull is not enough.

Back