White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.
You know people can identify as dinosaurs now ? Why can’t he say he’s not bi

In these times there are some many ways to describe one sexual ordination, so does it really manners if a person is gay, bi or whatever. The important thing is allowing your interself to admit that you want to suck black cocks...admit it and do it or fantasize about it. In every day life you may think you are straight or whatever, but you know you can't resist serving a black cock.

Last edited:
In these times there are some many ways to describe one sexual ordination, so does it really manners if a person is gay, bi or whatever. The important thing is allowing your interself to admit that you want suck black cocks...admit it and do it or fantasize about it. In every day life you may thing you are straight or whatever, but you know you can't resist serving a black cock.
Never a truer word Deebuck.

The cocksucker’s sexual orientation doesn’t really come into it.

I think that what gets most of us bisexual men here is the incredible beauty of black cock. And I’m not the least bit sissy or submissive but rather the opposite.

Last edited:
That may well be how some (but not all) women see it Susana. I’m bisexual and love kissing my young black buddy on his mouth and neck as a sign of affection as often as I do to warm him up for sex with me and/or my wife.

A man who kisses another man on the lips may simply be using kissing to express interest, which doesn’t make him homosexual or even bisexual; granted that according to Freud and Kinsey (and in my experience as an MD sexologist) all men are homosexual to a degree and in the right circumstances with another man are capable of enjoyable expressing that side of themselves.
In many cultures men that are related hug and kiss and sometimes those kisses are even on the lips. Italians do this between ******* and ******* and they are not gay or bi so it shows that the act itself doesn’t have much to do with it. Being gay or bi is like all sexualities, it’s in the mind.

I'm a hung BWC bull and IDGAF what anyone says or thinks. Some of the best head I've ever had are from cuck husbands. They are always eager to please they know how to work the balls and they always swallow. There's several couples I play with were actually prefer the husband to suck my dick over the wife.
From my first cock to my latest I always swallowed. Not swallowing was never even considered. Always a bit nervous right before he cums but love the feeling of his balls tightening and the cock getting super hard before the first squirt. And love their reaction white cumming.

Back