White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Not the first time, but yes since then he has often sucked as soon as we finished sex. Husband is out of state right now so it's just us
So he is cleaning bulls cock after he fills you, as opposed to fluffing or does he do both? No hubby taking the cumshot from wherever you would like it hopefully?

Yes I've
yes. i don't know why but it is really hot to see him doing it.

He's gone for work right now so basically we're more less living together while he is gone
I suck black cock,,usually dark trans girls, my favorite was a big black man who liked my sluty outfit..wish I started to a bbc slut long time ago...

yes. i don't know why but it is really hot to see him doing it.

He's gone for work right now so basically we're more less living together while he is gone
Liked one of your previous pics, that is a lucky bull getting both holes and your gorgeous breasts! Love your rational posts, and the slutty ones too! Have a good day!

Quizás muchos hombres homosexuales habían chupado pollas negras, pero esta pregunta fue hecha para todos esos hombres blancos heterosexuales que disfrutan mucho viendo a sus esposas ser folladas por hombres negros. Algunos de ellos tal vez deseen ayudar a sus esposas a hacerles una gran mamada antes de que la BBC se las folle...

Mi marido blanco es hetero pero se emocionó tanto cuando le conté cómo me había follado mi ex novio negro, que me dijo que si hubiera estado allí, ¡seguramente nos habría hecho sexo oral antes de follar! Entonces le habría chupado la polla...
My dream!

I have. Back to AOL chat room. we chatted for a little while then I finally told him I was ready. He gave me his address and I went. It changed my life. I fantasized about it, but as I walked up to his door I knew my life was going to change. I knocked, went in and I felt the power. He sat down and just pointed to his crotch. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and unzipped him and pulled his black cock out. That was the moment I knew I was where I needed to be. pulling his cock out I started licking him, rubbing his black balls, feeling his cock grow hard in my mouth was such a moment. Feeling his hands reach my head and pull my head down on him was such a life changing experience. I knew at that moment I was here to please him. He pulled me down on him, pushing his cock deep, feeling it hit the back of my throat, I didn't gag, but opened up. I kept sucking until I felt him unload, his warm seed hitting my throat, I swallowed hard. I've been servicing him regularly. When I get back home I honestly thank god for giving me the opportunity to serve.

When I was about 11 years old, a group of neighborhood boys camped out in a backyard tent. We played rock, paper, scissors, strip poker. If you lost all your clothes, you had to do a dare to stay in the game. The dares were all pretty tame, running around the tent outside running past a neighbor girl's window, etc etc. I lost all my clothing and then lost to an older boy of about 15 or 16 years old. My dare was to suck on his dick for 1 minute, while he counted down the seconds. I was really embarrassed and disgusted, but I did wrap my lips around his really big dick. I discovered that I really enjoyed being submissive to somebody with a really large cock and didn't mind sucking a cock. He didn't cum and fortunately for me he never pushed the issue, because I was pretty much hooked on his dick and would have become an 11 year old cocksucker and am pretty sure a lot of guys would have been lining up. The incident always stuck in the back of my mind. I am married, but when I turned 40 the fantasy was more than I could stand and I sucked off a 10" BBC. I have serviced several BBC

Back