White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I can't really explain why, but yes, very much.
That’s a curious thing for a lot of people. My wife asked me why I like certain things so much. Can that question really be answered most of the time? I think for some we spend too much of our time trying to understand why when in most cases there really isn’t a need to know why consenting adults enjoy each other.

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I'm bi and I loved watching black men fucking my wife. I used to lick them both clean. I really got so I loved bbc and after my wife left me for a black man I still hook up with them to suck them off.

I helped my wife suck her bulls cock, we will take turns at first slurping on it it was an actual blowjob
That’s how a true hotwife/cuckold couple should play 24/7!!! My black cock would be passed back n forth between the both of you then I’d have you two lick it simultaneously and drain its cum together.

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    601.1 KB · Views: 42
Back