White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I sucked my first Black Cock while in a IR cuckold relationship. My wife's Black Bull had just finished pounding a huge load of cum into my wife's well fuck pussy. He took the video camera and taped me doing clean up. When I was done, she asked the Bull if I could suck him to get him hard again. He said yes. I sucked him hard, then watched and filmed as they fucked again.

I sucked my first Black Cock while in a IR cuckold relationship. My wife's Black Bull had just finished pounding a huge load of cum into my wife's well fuck pussy. He took the video camera and taped me doing clean up. When I was done, she asked the Bull if I could suck him to get him hard again. He said yes. I sucked him hard, then watched and filmed as they fucked again.
Lucky man

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
My husband has not that long ago

Unfortunately the wife refuses to play and won't be with me. I have hundreds of her unaware naked pictures. If you have the need of a mouth to use, I will be available

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I have sucked several black cocks and I really enjoy it. I love to go down on my wife and clean her pussy of black shed too. I would suck bbc every day if I could get it.

I am hetero and love, sucking, black dick, especially while in a woman I will lick all over his balls and clean her up anytime she wants

Once while I was giving a black guy a blowjob (the very first time we had met and the first time I sucked him off) I started sucking his glorious cock while he was driving so was completely unaware where we were but we eventually parked so he could relax and let me work him to completion. I had, by then, given thousands of blowjobs so I wasn’t inexperienced but he had unbelievable stamina and had me seriously questioning my cock sucking abilities! I worked with ever more intention and effort because I really felt inadequate and wanted to please him. This was how I discovered the superiority of the Big Black Cock, I was astonished and motivated to up my game to give him the satisfaction he deserved! I did work him up to a big orgasm but as he got close, I was held firm and the man pumped his huge load into my mouth and held me there just saying “swallow it”, “swallow it all bitch, swallow it” you’re mine now bitch, you’re my bitch”. He didn’t release my head until he was satisfied that I had swallowed it all. He was a very well endowed black man whose cock was fantastic, just absolutely gorgeous! I had heard that Black men had big cocks but his was confirmation of just how much better his was compared to mine. Not even fair to compare them really I was truly amazed and eagerly fascinated to explore it and I had plenty of chances over the two years I was his bitch. He was a taxi driver and liked to pick me up at the beginning of his late night shift and have me worship his masterful cock throughout the night, he was very demanding and thoroughly enjoyed forsing me to submit to him especially because I am a white beta boy. I did of course obediently submit to him and answered his text every time he wanted to meet and I knew exactly what I was expected to do, suck his big gorgeous black cock, worship his cock and big heavy balls and of course swallow all his cum. I loved the challenge and the physical endurance it took to get him off, I really had to work on it and my jaws would get so sore, burning with pain as I tried to keep a good suction and seal around his rock hard shaft. He had the classic “big black cock” and he wasn’t gay but was very interested in forsing white boys to submit to him and his magnificent BBC! He derived a lot of joy from embarrassing and humiliating me as his personal cocksucker. He loved making me beg for his cock and plead for his big cum load while he laughed at me. He especially enjoyed telling other Black men of his dominance over me. He said once I was only the second person to suck him to completion, he said everyone else but us 2 had gave up! One of the most common things he liked to do was bring me with him when he was driving his taxi and my only job was to suck his cock and pleasure him while he drove around, he would even make me offer to suck off some of his passengers if he was in the mood, only Black men of course and always in a very demeaning way which seemed to be well received by most of them.

After about six months of begging and harassing me, yes I finally gave in and told her I would do it for a minute or two just so she could see one of her fantasies become reality. I’ll keep in mind. I was raised in a time and by people that were racist and homophobic and most of my life I had the same ignorant beliefs Even though I’m not that way now suck a man’s dick just seemed let alone to suck a dick, even though I was curious for a long time, he was fucking hurt when I finally agreed he immediately pulled out. I got on my knees and he put it in my mouth and it didn’t feel as wrong anymore, but still weird as I started sucking it I didn’t feel it getting harder after three or four minutes. I went to pull out, pull it out simultaneously like it was planned. She put her hand on the back of my head and he also random in my head and started shoving it in and out just let them do it because of the excitement in her voice, which she kept saying don’t stop keep going all of a sudden he exploded in my mouth. I’ve never seen anyone so much at first I was ashamed to think how much I enjoyed it. how much I loved the way it tasted, and the fact that I made him feel good enough that he couldn’t hold back I didn’t know at the time that was the first of many many decks I would have to suck off after about the third time she didn’t have to beg or even ask me too I’ve done it because I loved it. I’m not attracted to men and any kind of way. But I would never tell any black men know ever if he asked me to suck his dick and she made me promise that and I will keep that promise no matter what since she has passed on. Sorry for writing a book and the grammar I’m using talk and text and thought it would be better to give a little background and my drive to suck all the black cock I can while she watches from the beyond.

After about six months of begging and harassing me, yes I finally gave in and told her I would do it for a minute or two just so she could see one of her fantasies become reality.
That automatically transfers such guy to bisexual group even if he doesn't admit it for some reason. How can a man blow an other man and still call himself hetero? Sounds atleast strange to me.
I don’t consider myself, gay, or buy by no means I am not attracted to any man in any kind of way I hate even the thought of male on male relationships but I do however enjoy sucking black dick yes, it is kind of weird. I don’t even understand it. I don’t want any small talk or anything like that. Just suck them off and let them leave.

After about six months of begging and harassing me, yes I finally gave in and told her I would do it for a minute or two just so she could see one of her fantasies become reality.

I don’t consider myself, gay, or buy by no means I am not attracted to any man in any kind of way I hate even the thought of male on male relationships but I do however enjoy sucking black dick yes, it is kind of weird. I don’t even understand it. I don’t want any small talk or anything like that. Just suck them off and let them leave.
Yes this is me exactly

Back