White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

We started as swingers which progressed to the cuckold lifestyle over time. My husband has always been on the extreme straight side of the hetro scale. He started by just watching and having sex with me after they were done with me and had filled me full. He loved the feeling of how wet and stretched out I was. Gradually he started trying new things like grabbing their cocks and guiding them inside of me. He liked being in a 69 with me on top while I got pounded from behind so that he could get a close up view of the action. Then one time the guy I was fucking slipped out of my pussy and sort of went into his mouth. We talked about it later and he told me it kind of weirded him out but turned him on at the same time. from that point on he liked that position and he slowly became more aggressive orally with my bulls. Now he gets them hard for me while I make out with my bull and cleans us both afterwards. It's still new to us both but we are both liking the way things are progressing. Happiness for all.

I'm not gay but....

In the past I have met and played with another sissy white male. I did enjoy playing with another man's cock and the feel of it in my mouth. I enjoyed his weight on top of me, trapping me beneath him...

My real fantasy is to dress like a sissy and kneel in front of a black man and suck his cock, lick his balls (and I do find the black nutsack just the most lickable thing I've ever seen!) and generally do anything he wants me to do to make him cum. I really like the idea of sucking a man who is heavy and who can dominate me physically and mentally.

I'm not gay... but I am a sissy!

To me, sucking a Black Man's cock is a form of reverence, a type of worship. I have sucked more Black Men in my life than I can count. There is a fulfilling feeling when a Black Man's cock slides down your throat. You know that they have the ability to reach places in you and your wife. And you can't help but want to give back.

There is nothing more erotic than a BBC, whether it is in a white woman or just flaccid and hanging there. A BBC is a thrill just to look at, and when you have the opportunity to suck a Black Man you do so. It's only right. When a Black Man can have anyone he wants and he allows you to suck him, that means he sees you as special enough to want to give you that opportunity. That is an ego boost. And feeling him ejaculate in your mouth and to feel it go down your throat is the ultimate in sexual satisfaction.

Having been in the swinging lifestyle for about forty years, I know that Black Men are guaranteed to get sex from most any white woman in attendance. Therefore, getting the opportunity to suck a Black Man means a lot, considering that every white women within any distance would do the same thing for him.

YES! I have sucked a lot of Black Men. I have felt very priviledged to have had as much opportunity as I have.

I don't suck dick but one time with my ex-wife we was in the 69 position and our black friend showed up to the hotel early and found us having sex and he took his clothing off and got up behind her and held her down witch held me down and he started fucking her I never touched his dick with my tong but when cum in her it ran out and on to my face.

Yesss & I Luv It. I was str8 before I met my 2nd wife now ex . She is a Size QOS .. . I mean as I was growin up in school yes the boys with the big dicks did turn my on some , but that was it . Until her ... She had a goal of turnin her once str8 hubby into a full blown cummthirsty cock sucker ...I will say once I was eye to dick with those Big Blk Cocks she didnt have to push to hard .U could say I took to it Like a duck to water.. & I already luv eatin her pussy full of my cummm .. Eatin theirs wasnt a stretch either... Except ,wow they could fill a shot glass & over flow by a lil..That part of the marriage I really miss & dont regret at all ..But I sure do miss suckin on Cock & swallowin cummmmm..... & now I am definitely at least bi ... Cause a Big Blk Cock sure makes my lil dick sooo Hard ... & fuck it I Luv even bein called a faggot ... Sure not tellin any lies ... Cause ,Yes I luv a blk Man to fuck my ass Also .. I Luv bein a sub cummthirsty faggot for a Blk Man
Same thing happened to me...enjoyed watching the wife fuck other men at first. But as we both got into more and more she fucked more black men than white. Those black dicks turned me on and it wasn't too long before I was sucking them clean and eating her creampie. Then I would just suck their cock if they were into it. To cut to the chase she's now with a black man full time and I suck cock as much as I can. My favorite is BBC but I'll suck any big cock and eat their cum so I'm just a full time cocksucker that used to be straight.

Have never have but I am looking to. If there are any balck bulls in the pittsburgh area that could help with that, get un touch in the chat area.

Have never have but I am looking to. If there are any black bulls in the pittsburgh area that could help with that, get un touch in the chat area.

I'm not gay but....

In the past I have met and played with another sissy white male. I did enjoy playing with another man's cock and the feel of it in my mouth. I enjoyed his weight on top of me, trapping me beneath him...

My real fantasy is to dress like a sissy and kneel in front of a black man and suck his cock, lick his balls (and I do find the black nutsack just the most lickable thing I've ever seen!) and generally do anything he wants me to do to make him cum. I really like the idea of sucking a man who is heavy and who can dominate me physically and mentally.

I'm not gay... but I am a sissy!
Ok, reading what you wrote, I have to say that you may not want to be "gay" but you are certainly bi. The way you describe other men is very gay sounding. Wouldn't you agree?

Back