White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

i know how you feel iam 6inches long x 5.5 girth with a boner iam uncircumcised with a long foreskin that covers my little cock head when i have a boner but limp i go down to 2 or 3 inches and small ball sack clean shaved to look bigger to!! i donot hide in the shower room thats where i find all my wifes hung black bulls i have cock size envy since jounior hi when we all hit the gym showers and i was usually the smallest cock in the locker room!

Howdy. I had never any sort of "gay" or "bi" experience until last month and now as I type this there is 10 inches of thick big black cock heading my way. This will be the 3rd time I've sucked cock and the 3rd bbc. I have no interest in anything but giving head to these black guys. I still like girls and anal sex between guys just doesn't do anything for me. Why am I sucking black cock? Because it has the been the raunchiest and most liberating experience of my life. I only wish I had more access.

You said more than a mouthfull. For me it started at 18 years old in high school with my black foot ball coach. in the late 60s the free love movement was going on and I think my coach thought because I had long hair and smoked dope I was some sort of sissy so he cornered me after practice on day and ordered me to suck his cock. At first I did not want to do it but when he pulled it out and I saw how big it was I couldnt stop looking at it and deep inside my head a little voice said go for it and I did and ever since that beautiful time I have been hooked on black cock. In our fucked up society some of us were brought up to believe black people were dirty, ******* addicts and the scum of the earth and it is that logic that has fucked up some of our thinking and in some strange sort of way we are showing that this is not true and by lusting over black cock we are telling the narrow minded america to go fuck themselves

It's good to hear of other white men that enjoy sucking black cock and eating a black man's cum . I love the taboo, submissive part of me on my knees with a black mans cock in my mouth, hoping that he's going to shoot a big load of cum for me to swallow. It's hot going home to the wife with a black man's cum in my stomach.
I envy wm4black being able to service black men 2-3 times a week.
Any black men in western NC get in touch.

yes i have that is why bbc interest for my wife, i was caught checking out a bull in the mens shower at school i have a small white cock and he laughed at at me and i realized i got hard watching him, he just walked over and told me to suck it while he stroked it at me i never even thought of guys before this day, dropped to my knees and sucked his cock, after this he made me suck him regularly and led to me getting into watching black cock in white women including my wife. for a blonde/redhead boi it is such a strong attraction, i think alot more men than will ever admit it have the same desires, it just takes them a long time to admit it. he continued to use me when ever he wanted until he moved away, he used to make me jack off and get hard then put his 10" cock right beside mine to see how huge he was , i learned to luve sucking his cock, he ended up being a friend of the family and we'd go for rides to the store with him driving and me sucking his cock, he even helped me get caught by my sister one day so she could see me suck his cock she loved it she was in awe of his huge cock too!

It's good to hear of other white men that enjoy sucking black cock and eating a black man's cum . I love the taboo, submissive part of me on my knees with a black mans cock in my mouth, hoping that he's going to shoot a big load of cum for me to swallow. It's hot going home to the wife with a black man's cum in my stomach.
I envy wm4black being able to service black men 2-3 times a week.
Any black men in western NC get in touch.
I love sucking Black Cocks too, not only do I consider it a sign of respect but I love the feeling I get from working those stiff Black rods with my white lips and any of you guys that think it's gay should give it a try and you'll see why the other BBC suckers and myself love it

Back