White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

No one would seriously consider doing that for anything other than health reasons. I might do some kinky ******* but I will never understand cutting off someones balls. Tell me thats just a joke. PLEASE, just a joke right.

I agree, sflcockoldhubby ... ;) Probably in very bad taste, and certainly too graphic for most people here. I'll remove the 2 REAL pics since the initial thread wasn't regarding castration. Sorry if it offended you. Mac :unsure:
You handled that with class, Thanks.

The first time my husband sucked Axel's cock, it was his first time sucking cocks too. I know what he's done is considerated into gay or bi bihavior, but I really know in his case it had a different origin.
When I had told him about Axel's virility, my hubby was carrying an impotent temporary problem. The simple idea that my ex black boyfriend could have fucked me twice, not needing a rest between each fucks, became him crazy. It excited him a lot, even more when, answering his numerous questions, I let him know Axel had fucked me over our car, when we were driving along a lonesome route. Axel was turned on and I had to give him a hand/blowjob while he was driving. He cummed inside my mouth and it was my first time with him eating his sperm. Some hour later we stopped our car beside the way and fucked. We fucked again at night when we arrived at hotel and I was having a bath into the room's jacuzzi.
He developed a real admiration for my boyfriend Axel, his virility and his cock. Why? Because he felt Axel was his model to follow!
Moreover my husband really feels affection for Axel. The first time Axel and me had sex over our sofa in front of my hubby, Axel was a little stressful due it was the first time he was going to have sex in front of his partner's husband. The situation was weird for all of us, so despite I was giving him a blowjob, his cock wasn't hard enough yet.
My husband asked me something like "-Do you need any help?". I asked him if he wished suck Axel's cock and he came beside me and we did it together. Axel showed surprised at first, but soon he started to moan and said "It is the best thing in the world" (my hubby and me were face to face, like if we were going to kiss each other, but with Axel's cock in the middle of our mouths. In that way we sucked his dick) We noticed how his cock turned quickly as hard as a stone. Axel felt relaxed and loved in that moment. We were there sat over our knees sucking his cock, showing himself that we really wish he felt excited to fuck me and enjoy the sex.
Both of them, my husband and Axel, knew they were not going to fuck each other but they were going to fuck me.

Castration is what many white wives are choosing to control their white husbands

I'm not meaning to challenge your statement, jmarc, but if you have some statistical info or even a "real" medical article on that, I'd certainly be interested in reading or seeing it. :)

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how had I bee fucked for my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fuck! So he would have had to suck his cock...
Yes I have and I think it should be a requirement of the white cuckold to fluff and clean the bull's cock on command. But he should be willing to suck the black man off if the wife is tired or doesn't feel like having sex that day.

I'm not part of the cuckold scene exactly (mostly chase girls and I have a dom streak) but sometimes I do love getting on my knees to suck and stroke a BBC. There's nothing quite like looking up while you're moaning around a mouth full of big black dick. I've got 8.5" myself so I try to find BBC at least my size. Sadly there doesn't seem to be much in the way of BBC available in my neck of the woods.

Yesss & I Luv It. I was str8 before I met my 2nd wife now ex . She is a Size QOS .. . I mean as I was growin up in school yes the boys with the big dicks did turn my on some , but that was it . Until her ... She had a goal of turnin her once str8 hubby into a full blown cummthirsty cock sucker ...I will say once I was eye to dick with those Big Blk Cocks she didnt have to push to hard .U could say I took to it Like a duck to water.. & I already luv eatin her pussy full of my cummm .. Eatin theirs wasnt a stretch either... Except ,wow they could fill a shot glass & over flow by a lil..That part of the marriage I really miss & dont regret at all ..But I sure do miss suckin on Cock & swallowin cummmmm..... & now I am definitely at least bi ... Cause a Big Blk Cock sure makes my lil dick sooo Hard ... & fuck it I Luv even bein called a faggot ... Sure not tellin any lies ... Cause ,Yes I luv a blk Man to fuck my ass Also .. I Luv bein a sub cummthirsty faggot for a Blk Man

Back