White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Looking for a mature bi bull in North Carolina I'll be going for business staying at the High Point Hampton at 10066 N Main Street Archdale NC 27273
Monday 14 Tue 15 text me at
956-279-8449
Love to service BBC!!
Roberto

Last edited:
That is one big gorgeous juicy black cock I have sucked several times he is also very nice looking black man I service him every other week we have a really close bond we love each other and when what get together it's HOT I'm his boi toy what ever he wants i do. It's a 3-4 hour love session big cummer gives me all the HOT sperm I want breedes I love to swallow you name it we do it......the nice thing we are both married and I'm his bitch sooooo much fun we have .......it's lovely
Roberto
Houston
Dedicated Black Cock Lover

That is one big gorgeous juicy black cock I have sucked several times he is also very nice looking black man I service him every other week we have a really close bond we love each other and when what get together it's HOT I'm his boi toy what ever he wants i do. It's a 3-4 hour love session big cummer gives me all the HOT sperm I want breedes I love to swallow you name it we do it......the nice thing we are both married and I'm his bitch sooooo much fun we have .......it's lovely
Roberto
Houston
Dedicated Black Cock Lover
I knew a really nice black guy a couple of years ago with a 10" cock that was married and his wife wouldn't go down on him. I met him at an adult book store and immediately took him to a hotel and sucked his cock. He bent me over afterwards and said he would be in touch but I never heard from him again. The lady at the bookstore said he was looking for me but we never connected again. All I want is a NSA relationship with a black guy that wants his cock sucked and to stick his dick in a tight white ass on a regular basis.

Back