White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

You should. It's strangely satisfying.

No I've never been fucked by a BBC. They never fit.
I remember my first time. I thought that'll never fit!! Even though I was squirming and squealing he got it in. After he let me adjust that BBC opened me up and felt amazing sliding back and forth into my ass. I couldn't get enough my whole body tingled continuously.

I remember my first time. I thought that'll never fit!! Even though I was squirming and squealing he got it in. After he let me adjust that BBC opened me up and felt amazing sliding back and forth into my ass. I couldn't get enough my whole body tingled continuously.
That's hot. I never get past the pain part. I've had white cock. I would be interested in BBC if I could get it to work. I think the last guy was just so eager to get inside.

That's hot. I never get past the pain part. I've had white cock. I would be interested in BBC if I could get it to work. I think the last guy was just so eager to get inside.
I've been fucked by three different BBCs. All were bigger than my 7". The last guy was so big I couldn't fit him in my mouth without scraping my teeth. I begged him to fuck my ass instead.
That BBC felt amazing! I didn't want it to end. When he pumped me full of cum I wanted more.

Ive gotten my husband to start dating black men and he now has a black boyfriend who fills his butt regularly and pulls trains on my hubby with his hood friends!goes without saying my hubby swallows alot of cum and has a well stretched and seeded ass!Meanwhile it frees me up to be the best black cock whore I can be!

My bulls and I have turned my husband into an expert little cocksucker!We took it all the way to forsing him to love cock and getting him a black boyfriend who uses my hubby regularly stretching his boy pussy like his white bitch!He even sells my husband to his friends who fill his belly and his ass with cum regularly as the real men with real mens big thick black cocks fuck me and make love to me in a way my husband never could!My white boy husband now has continuous black cock breath lol and so does his wife lol,me! ;)
This is a working rel. I only got gang banged by black men when my ex g/f arranged it for my birthday. But she never did anything for her own bulls to use me regularly.
goes without saying my hubby swallows alot of cum and has a well stretched and seeded ass!Meanwhile it frees me up to be the best black cock whore I can be!
Just getting there thanks to my black b/f who relieves all his job stress in my ass and mouth.

I've been fucked by three different BBCs. All were bigger than my 7". The last guy was so big I couldn't fit him in my mouth without scraping my teeth. I begged him to fuck my ass instead.
That BBC felt amazing! I didn't want it to end. When he pumped me full of cum I wanted more.
Anyone wishing to chat (or more) can text me at 218 335 5753. This is a text only number

The first time my husband sucked Axel's cock, it was his first time sucking cocks too. I know what he's done is considerated into gay or bi bihavior, but I really know in his case it had a different origin.
When I had told him about Axel's virility, my hubby was carrying an impotent temporary problem. The simple idea that my ex black boyfriend could have fucked me twice, not needing a rest between each fucks, became him crazy. It excited him a lot, even more when, answering his numerous questions, I let him know Axel had fucked me over our car, when we were driving along a lonesome route. Axel was turned on and I had to give him a hand/blowjob while he was driving. He cummed inside my mouth and it was my first time with him eating his sperm. Some hour later we stopped our car beside the way and fucked. We fucked again at night when we arrived at hotel and I was having a bath into the room's jacuzzi.
He developed a real admiration for my boyfriend Axel, his virility and his cock. Why? Because he felt Axel was his model to follow!
Moreover my husband really feels affection for Axel. The first time Axel and me had sex over our sofa in front of my hubby, Axel was a little stressful due it was the first time he was going to have sex in front of his partner's husband. The situation was weird for all of us, so despite I was giving him a blowjob, his cock wasn't hard enough yet.
My husband asked me something like "-Do you need any help?". I asked him if he wished suck Axel's cock and he came beside me and we did it together. Axel showed surprised at first, but soon he started to moan and said "It is the best thing in the world" (my hubby and me were face to face, like if we were going to kiss each other, but with Axel's cock in the middle of our mouths. In that way we sucked his dick) We noticed how his cock turned quickly as hard as a stone. Axel felt relaxed and loved in that moment. We were there sat over our knees sucking his cock, showing himself that we really wish he felt excited to fuck me and enjoy the sex.
Both of them, my husband and Axel, knew they were not going to fuck each other but they were going to fuck me.
That is extremely hot. Your husband is very lucky!

Answering on behalf of my hubby here. He is not a cuck in the traditional sense of the word. However, about a year ago, he was watching me with a guy and out of the blue I asked him to suck the guy's cock. He did it and while I won't say he loves it, he has done it since on a couple of occasions.
Nothing hotter than a wife that demands her hubby suck her lovers!

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I would love to

You were pretty much dead on a few days ago, last night was certainly a game changer and there’s no turning back. Not sure either of us would or could at this point. Where do we start… Tracey’s in the back taking a bath so I have a few minutes before I head back and we call it a night.

When I arrived home from the office yesterday, Tracey and Diane (her freind from work) were already here. I think I mentioned Diane is one really pretty woman, about ten years younger than my wife who is 46. I turn 50 in a few months. Anyway, Tracey instructed me to take a fleet *******. She had picked up this double pack from the ******* store and told me to clean myself out and take a shower and shave. I’m not a hairy guy to begin with but I have shaved my crotch even before Tracey and I met. So, I did. Tracey also had me insert an anal plug, lubed up good that she has had me insert before.

The girls instructed me to stay nude and it was weird having them with their jeans and tops and me naked but I got used to it. They had me fix drinks and when Gerry arrived I fixed his as well. I thought we would get right to it but everyone sat around and I must have had 3 or 4 vodka tonics by the time Tracey had Gerry stand up and me kneel before him at the couch. She instructed me to undo his belt and lower his slacks and then briefs.

His cock was already half erect as it sprang from his briefs as I lowered them. Tracey meanwhile sank to her knees as well and took the cock in her hand and held it before my face encouraging me to kiss the head.

I was surprised by how warm and soft it was and after she told me to open my mouth, she guided it between my lips. Gerry took the back of my head and ****** more of it into my mouth than I could initially handle and I choked a few times. His cock filled my mouth and I felt I was slobbering all over it as drool ran down my chin. My eyes were even watering. I looked over to see Tracey smiling approvingly as I gave head to her lover.

After a while, she stood up and began kissing Gerry. I could see him pushing his tongue into her mouth as she sucked on it, wrapping her arms around him. He pulled her top over her head, and as she rarely wears a bra now, he pulled and toyed with her hard nipples.

I must have licked and sucked his cock and balls for a good 20 to 30 minutes until Tracey said it was time and had me lean across our coffee table with my arms and head on the table but my knees on the floor doggie style.

She removed the plug with a pop as it escaped my hole and I saw her lube his cock with the lube she uses on me regularly. Then I felt her fingers again on my asshole applying the lube generously to my backside, slipping her fingers into my still gaping hole.

I felt Gerry’s cock head touch my asshole as he spread my cheeks apart. It was much warmer and softer than the cock Tracey uses and slid in easily from the lube and the anal plug which had prepared the way.

His cock slid right in and I felt his abdomen on my ass and I felt completely full. Gerry went real slow and looking back it was actually me who first pushed back into his cock.

As I said, I had quite a few ******* drinks but I recall Diane asking or rather telling Tracey that’s what she wanted. She wanted to see her husband taking black cock. Diane, to be younger than us, really took charge.

She asked me what Gerry was doing about five minutes into our fuck session. When I replied he was fucking my ass, she said no, “he fucks your wife’s ass and her delicious pussy… a bull breeds his little bitch. That’s what you are…his little bitch now.”

I looked back to see my cock which hung limp between my legs swinging back and forth with his motions. It would slap to the right and then to the left as his dark thighs smacked against my bare white skin.

Tracey knelt on the floor again and rubbed my back as she kissed Gerry. I heard them more than saw them but I knew she was frenching him as I heard them kiss and her low moans.

Diane again taunted me… not in a humiliating way… but more in an informing way that when he came in my ass, I would belong to his cock, black cock. Just like Tracey now belonged to black cock. No matter what else happened. What I did, I would always belong... be owned by black cock.

I just put my head on the table. I actually did love having his cock in my ass, stretching it, taking me. I did feel like I belonged to him. I actually liked the feeling of giving into him, submitting myself to my wife's bull.

Diane also made the comment it took her husband months to accept his place, to surrender totally to black cock but I took to it right away.

Then she looked back at my wife and again stated that’s what you wanted. You wanted Larry to be black owned like you. A black cock slut just like you are.

Her words were so sexy. Diane was so sultry and so unbelievably hot. I was just bummed I never saw her naked!

When Gerry announced he was going to cum, Diane had me beg for his load, to cum in me, make me his bitch and I did just as she asked. I was so lost in the moment and then felt him slam into me and I could feel his cock throbbing in my hole which felt like it was on fire. She kept telling Gerry to breed me. "Breed the bitch."

As he pulled his spent cock from my ass, I felt a glob of cum hit my leg. I felt like I had gas but Diane seeing some of the sperm escaping from my asshole told me to hold the load in. To let his cum sit in my ass.

Gerry went to fix a ******* as I collapsed on the floor exhausted. When he returned, Tracey and he walked down the hallway to our bedroom.

After a few minutes Diane informed me Tracey had told her at work she was happier than she ever had been and loved me so much. And I obviously loved her too to make this commitment. She explained the different types of cuckold relationships: women who humiliate their husbands to those who love their husbands very much but require more than their husbands can deliver.

Just as she and Lane did not have sex unless he wore protection as she is black only, I would not be allowed to fuck Tracey without a rubber. Nor should I ever instigate it. I should always allow it to be Tracey’s decision if I am to have my cock in her pussy. If it becomes too much for me, I should take matters into my own hand and beat off, but never require sex with my wife.

I should always thank her bulls both verbally and by servicing them for fulfilling us both. I must never refuse any black man my ass if they want to have it and I should always be willing to suck their cock either before or after they fuck my wife.

Diane, as she was stating all this to me, had me kneel before her as she stroked my cock that she lubed with the ultra glide and she also put the lube on my nipples and toyed with them as well. Diane was still wearing her jeans and top although she was barefoot and her pretty toes were painted a dark burgundy. I’m not into feet per se but she has small pretty tanned feet. She is part Portuguese so her skin is a darker complexion that Tracey.

It didn’t take long before I came in her hand and my cum splattered across her jeans and my couch, She got up and wiped it off with a paper towel and tossed it in the trash. Then she walked down the hall and entered the back bedroom with Tracey and Gerry. They were all three back there for about an hour maybe an hour and a half before Gerry came out and then saying later, walked out the front door followed soon thereafter by Diane who no doubt had participated in their love play. She did kiss me on the cheek and told me I had been the perfect cuckold husband.

Diane instructed me to go back there to Tracey who was lying on top of the sheets. Her hair was damp looking from the sweat and a wet spot had formed on the sheets where Gerry’s cum had already leaked out. I took my place between her legs and lapped at her delicious pussy before we kissed and cuddled in our bed.

Tracey told me she had never seen anything sexier in her life than me sucking her lover’s cock and taking it in my ass. She told me how much she loved me and we kissed like teenagers.

I’m headed back to the bedroom now and I hope she lets me suck on her lovely breasts and her gorgeous pussy but as Diane said, only if she wants me too.

Diane did say while life for us both has changed, I am still the same person and she is still the same wife. I couldn’t get the images out of my head today at work and I hope Tracey allows me to have sex with her tonite. But regardless, I know I’ll do whatever she wants me to do. I also know, neither of us would be happy with our old vanilla life
That story is so fucking hot!

We started as swingers which progressed to the cuckold lifestyle over time. My husband has always been on the extreme straight side of the hetro scale. He started by just watching and having sex with me after they were done with me and had filled me full. He loved the feeling of how wet and stretched out I was. Gradually he started trying new things like grabbing their cocks and guiding them inside of me. He liked being in a 69 with me on top while I got pounded from behind so that he could get a close up view of the action. Then one time the guy I was fucking slipped out of my pussy and sort of went into his mouth. We talked about it later and he told me it kind of weirded him out but turned him on at the same time. from that point on he liked that position and he slowly became more aggressive orally with my bulls. Now he gets them hard for me while I make out with my bull and cleans us both afterwards. It's still new to us both but we are both liking the way things are progressing. Happiness for all.
That is so fucking hot!

Back