White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I would find him and let him cum in you you will love him it's a great feeling.
I left my phone number with the manager of the store and left a message that he could drain his balls down my throat anytime but I haven't heard from him. I had a guy about 30 minutes down the road I was supposed to meet in a restaurant but it never happened. I don't know why.

Your not trying hard enough
You might be right. I am going to the local Adult Book store at 5. A lady who works there knows every place in Pensacola that has available men, women and T-girls. I know she talks to a lot of customers and she will hook me up. I think I scared off that one guy because I told him I was going to play with his cock while we were in a restaurant.

My Hubby and I have discussed our sexuality at great length, we decided that in general we are not about labels, but if you want to break it down to brass tacks and labels here goes. We are both Pan-sexual but hetro-romantic,
Pan-sexual=not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
Hetro-romantic= Has romantic attraction towards the opposite sex
now with that said not saying that romantic feeling couldn't develop with the same sex, just not as likley
to explain, My Husband is in love with me, and not particularly attracted to men in a general sense, but when we play he loves to suck a cock, and has taken one anally in the past and hopes to again one day, and he loves cum from men, in me particularly to eat me and reclaim me afterwards. so hope this is a help to some out there.
We in general don't believe in a definitive straight or gay...... We have fun!

I'm totally new to all this. I'm married and straight as they come until....I met a dude a few weeks ago while playing some hoops at a local park. We have played a few times since then in some pick up games. Yesterday he and I ran into each other at the park after playing some on separate courts. We talked a bit and decided to call it a day. I was changing my shoes on the bench and he walked over and stood beside me. I looked up and he was standing there looking down at me with his 9" cock hanging out of his shorts. I've got to say he's an attractive guy and that soft cock hanging there was hot. He asked me point blank if I would consider becoming his bitch and asked me to suck his cock later this week. He also said he wants to fuck me. Needless to say I was shocked! What's even more amazing is that I'm actually considering meeting him and have been thinking about what it would be like to have him nut in my mouth. I am extremely nervous about taking it to a new level and letting him fuck me. Am I crazy for considering such a huge cock for my first time?

What made you come here to ask this question?

To answer your question, that is quite a large cock if it is 9" soft. It will get bigger when filled with ******* and lust. I'll ask you another question. Do you play with dildos or other anal toys? I would suggest you practice before joining the big league like that. Use plenty of lube at all times.

I'm totally new to all this. I'm married and straight as they come until....I met a dude a few weeks ago while playing some hoops at a local park. We have played a few times since then in some pick up games. Yesterday he and I ran into each other at the park after playing some on separate courts. We talked a bit and decided to call it a day. I was changing my shoes on the bench and he walked over and stood beside me. I looked up and he was standing there looking down at me with his 9" cock hanging out of his shorts. I've got to say he's an attractive guy and that soft cock hanging there was hot. He asked me point blank if I would consider becoming his bitch and asked me to suck his cock later this week. He also said he wants to fuck me. Needless to say I was shocked! What's even more amazing is that I'm actually considering meeting him and have been thinking about what it would be like to have him nut in my mouth. I am extremely nervous about taking it to a new level and letting him fuck me. Am I crazy for considering such a huge cock for my first time?
Fuck I'd take that deal!

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I have sucked alot of Black dick and love it. It is the only cock i suck these days. I am hooked.

Ive gotten my husband to start dating black men and he now has a black boyfriend who fills his butt regularly and pulls trains on my hubby with his hood friends!goes without saying my hubby swallows alot of cum and has a well stretched and seeded ass!Meanwhile it frees me up to be the best black cock whore I can be!
Pam, that is hot having your hubby suck black cock. Does it make you even more horny seeing your hubby on his knees in front of black men sucking their bbc?

I sucked a black cock once when I caught my gf fucking a black stud and I ended up sucking his cock while my then gf watched. I jerked off many many times since about that night and fantasize about sucking black cock again in reality while a white girl watches me and encourages the black guy to fuck my throat hard and deep.

I've sucked lots of dick, white and black. There is a big difference between the 2. Nearly every black man I've sucked has asked to fuck me before I make him cum. I think it's because I have a big ass and black guys love big asses, but it's surprisingly common for black men to ask to fuck me when I suck them.

Back