White girls openly staring at BBC bulges in public?

What is your reaction?

• Total voters
My wife was caught staring at a bbc in a public pool. When the black guy came out of the water you could easily see the outline of a very large penis in his trunks, even after being in cold water. He caught her looking and gave her a knowing smile. She got embarrassed and grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I asked her what's up and she told me. I just laughed.

Curiosity is a natural thing , when I see a black guy i always glance at his crotch hoping to see the outline of his black cock and wondering if he is packing a good size cock. Especially if they have a white woman with them , I’m then curious as to what the woman is getting bbc wise .
No different to men looking at a woman’s bust or pussy as they walk or drive past you .

Last edited:
Curiosity is a natural thing , when I see a black guy i always glance at his crotch wondering if he is packing a good cock.
No different to men looking at a woman’s bust or pussy
...never could master getting to see a woman's pussy in public (unless she stopped, dropped and spread her legs open).:ROFLMAO: Now, I don't miss seeing any woman's ass - none get by my gaze, no matter how formal or informal the setting! And well, titties are eye high so you can't help seeing them. But dat ass...that's the true comparison to a woman's checking out a man's dick in the crotch of his pants...:cool:

Back