College Advisor Staring at Bulge

strongdarkmeat

Male
Real Person
This morning I had a one-on-one meeting with my advisor and I had on sweatpants that show my bulge (plus i was going commando). For the past two or three meetings we’ve had, I’ve gone commando to see if she would stare at my bulge, which I was right about. She is in her 30s and is married. She has an amazing pair of breasts and her smile is top tier. Sometimes it’s hard for me not to gaze at her chest, especially when there is possible cleavage showing. I always compliment her when I walk in her office. Whether it’s her outfit, her glasses, the decor in her office, etc. She is extremely sweet to me and loves to help me achieve my future goals. I also have her cell number because of when she took me and a few other students to a sociology conference a few weeks back. Today, I caught her peeping at my BBC (like she did for the last couple of visits), but to my amazement, today she was peeking more than usual, almost whenever she felt she could get away with it. I would act like I didn’t see her looking, but when I catch her, it would arouse me and my bulge would start growing more and more. When I went to show her some of my football videos from my recent practices, I “accidentally” swiped too far and a picture of my BBC was on the screen (i’ll attach the photo down below). I quickly moved my phone, but it was obvious she got a glance at the photo. I acted as if I was embarrassed and I was apologizing for the “slip up.” I sat back down in my chair and I was quiet, had my head down, and looking at my phone. She said it was okay, that it was a mistake, and how we’ll just act like it didn’t happen. She also said “as long as it doesn’t become a reoccurring thing.” She ended up changing the topic back to the original reason why I was in her office. A few minutes later while she was searching something on her computer, I said “The rest of my videos loaded if you want to see, and I promise it’s not of what you just saw lol.” She said “Yeah, let’s see.” After I showed her my practice clips, I said “This might be a little out of pocket, but at least the picture wasn’t too bad lol.” She paused and then said, “I’m not going to comment on that.” I replied by saying, “I know you won’t comment on it, I just wanted to lighten the mood a bit.” We proceeded to get back to what we were working on. A little later, I went to show her the work I had on my laptop, and to see if she would keep looking at my BBC. To my surprise, she kept peeping. Since she was eye level with it at that point and I was “occupied” with my laptop, she was taking some elongated stares while she continued to give me advice for my essay. I’m pretty sure she could tell that I was growing because it felt very noticeable to me lol. But from her gazes at my BBC, I could tell she was at least impressed a little bit, or else she wouldn’t have kept looking as often as she did (someone in the comments can correct me if i’m wrong). I know she is married, but I am craving to slut out my sexy white college advisor. My next meeting with her will be this coming Wednesday and I will definitely be flaunting my bulge some more. Any advice on when and if I should pursue this fantasy of mine.

Attachments

• 7F6F6488-503B-4A77-8548-F78FD087A9C4.jpeg
    7F6F6488-503B-4A77-8548-F78FD087A9C4.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 536
What happened with the situation for this thread you posted ?
"Professor Keeps Looking at My Bulge"

What happened with the situation for this thread you posted ?
"Professor Keeps Looking at My Bulge"
Nothing escalated with this professor. When I implemented one of the member’s advice about having a dream about her, she seemed very uninterested and was on her phone. And as far as bulge watching goes, she has been looking less and less. On the contrary, my advisor has been looking more and more (and if I had to choose one, I would definitely choose my advisor. It’s like I can almost sense her secret curiosity with BBC and she is more attractive in my opinion).

This morning I had a one-on-one meeting with my advisor and I had on sweatpants that show my bulge (plus i was going commando). For the past two or three meetings we’ve had, I’ve gone commando to see if she would stare at my bulge, which I was right about. She is in her 30s and is married. She has an amazing pair of breasts and her smile is top tier. Sometimes it’s hard for me not to gaze at her chest, especially when there is possible cleavage showing. I always compliment her when I walk in her office. Whether it’s her outfit, her glasses, the decor in her office, etc. She is extremely sweet to me and loves to help me achieve my future goals. I also have her cell number because of when she took me and a few other students to a sociology conference a few weeks back. Today, I caught her peeping at my BBC (like she did for the last couple of visits), but to my amazement, today she was peeking more than usual, almost whenever she felt she could get away with it. I would act like I didn’t see her looking, but when I catch her, it would arouse me and my bulge would start growing more and more. When I went to show her some of my football videos from my recent practices, I “accidentally” swiped too far and a picture of my BBC was on the screen (i’ll attach the photo down below). I quickly moved my phone, but it was obvious she got a glance at the photo. I acted as if I was embarrassed and I was apologizing for the “slip up.” I sat back down in my chair and I was quiet, had my head down, and looking at my phone. She said it was okay, that it was a mistake, and how we’ll just act like it didn’t happen. She also said “as long as it doesn’t become a reoccurring thing.” She ended up changing the topic back to the original reason why I was in her office. A few minutes later while she was searching something on her computer, I said “The rest of my videos loaded if you want to see, and I promise it’s not of what you just saw lol.” She said “Yeah, let’s see.” After I showed her my practice clips, I said “This might be a little out of pocket, but at least the picture wasn’t too bad lol.” She paused and then said, “I’m not going to comment on that.” I replied by saying, “I know you won’t comment on it, I just wanted to lighten the mood a bit.” We proceeded to get back to what we were working on. A little later, I went to show her the work I had on my laptop, and to see if she would keep looking at my BBC. To my surprise, she kept peeping. Since she was eye level with it at that point and I was “occupied” with my laptop, she was taking some elongated stares while she continued to give me advice for my essay. I’m pretty sure she could tell that I was growing because it felt very noticeable to me lol. But from her gazes at my BBC, I could tell she was at least impressed a little bit, or else she wouldn’t have kept looking as often as she did (someone in the comments can correct me if i’m wrong). I know she is married, but I am craving to slut out my sexy white college advisor. My next meeting with her will be this coming Wednesday and I will definitely be flaunting my bulge some more. Any advice on when and if I should pursue this fantasy of mine.
Nice cock. You should pursue it but carefully. Your cock deserves a nice warm white pussy.

UPDATE: The meeting went smoothly in my opinion. She definitely can’t stop peeping at my bulge, especially since I’ve been wearing a cock ring and no underwear. I feel like I can sense her submissive nature as well. Most of the time I am in her office now, I am standing in front of her desk so I can easily show her the work on my laptop screen. It also makes it easier for her to look at it since she is eye level with it. Sometimes she finds it hard to make eye contact with me when she is talking. But it might also be that she is trying to get a subtle glance at my bulge, which I saw her do as she was talking to me. I also acted like I was intensely focusing on the work on my laptop as I stood in front of her but I was really paying attention to her through my peripheral. I watched as she took a long gaze at my crotch and it even made her pause and almost lose her train of thought. I was getting turned on by her interested in my dick and my dick started to grow some more, but not fully. I wonder if she has been fantasizing about me when she is alone after I leave or even when she is at home. We are also on a little bit of a texting basis. She seems comfortable with my texting her here and there. At the end of our meeting, we were making some small talk and I was definitely stalling for two reasons: first being that I wanted her to keep getting a good look at my bulge, and two, I didn’t want to go to practice lol. We were talking about our experiences with our college work study jobs and I later told her how I was tired and my body wasn’t feeling ready for practice (since I had to go right after). After I ended up leaving her office to go to practice. I texted her when I was getting ready for practice and told her how my body was dreading what I had ahead at practice. She was happily encouraging me and she wished me luck, which seems regular. I know she will most likely always keep it professional since her job would be on the line. I also texted her today and told her how I had a really good practice despite the fact that I didn’t want to go. She congratulated me and acknowledged that she received a photo I sent via email regarding an annual report I was in. She also responds to me at adequate times. I never really wait too long before I receive a reply. She responds within 5 minutes majority of the time. Any thoughts about what could potentially happen next? I would love to make this fantasy a reality.

Last edited:
UPDATE: The meeting went smoothly in my opinion. She definitely can’t stop peeping at my bulge, especially since I’ve been wearing a cock ring and no underwear. I feel like I can sense her submissive nature as well. Most of the time I am in her office now, I am standing in front of her desk so I can easily show her the work on my laptop screen. It also makes it easier for her to look at it since she is eye level with it. Sometimes she finds it hard to make eye contact with me when she is talking. But it might also be that she is trying to get a subtle glance at my bulge, which I saw her do as she was talking to me. I also acted like I was intensely focusing on the work on my laptop as I stood in front of her but I was really paying attention to her through my peripheral. I watched as she took long gazed at my crotch and it sometimes even made her pause and almost lose her train of thought. I was getting turned on by her interested in my dick and my dick started to grow some more, but not fully. I wonder if she has been fantasizing about me when she is alone after I leave or even when she is at home. We are also on a little bit of a texting basis. She seems comfortable with my texting her here and there. At the end of our meeting, we were making some small talk and I was definitely stalling for two reasons: first being that I wanted her to keep getting a good look at my bulge, and two, I didn’t want to go to practice lol. We were talking about our experiences with our college work study jobs and I later told her how I was tired and my body wasn’t feeling ready for practice (since I had to go right after). After I ended up leaving her office to go to practice. I texted her when I was getting ready for practice and told her how my body was dreading what I had ahead at practice. She was happily encouraging me and she wished me luck, which seems regular. I know she will most likely always keep it professional since her job would be on the line. I also texted her today and told her how I had a really good practice despite the fact that I didn’t want to go. She congratulated me and acknowledged that she received a photo I sent via email regarding an annual report I was in. She also responds to me at adequate times. I never really wait too long before I receive a reply. She responds within 5 minutes majority of the time. Any thoughts about what could potentially happen next? I would love to make this fantasy a reality.
I hope you get to fuck her. She deserves the best fucking and that's from BBC. After you fuck her I'm sure she will want more. Is she married?

yes, she is married. that is why i am uncertain about whether or not she will give in. i am open to any suggestions and advice on how to continue to approach my situation
I thin you're the one that has to actually make a move and make it obvious you want to play with her. She's not gonna put her job on the line and make the first move.

Maybe frame it as something like "would it be crossing a line if we hung out outside of the office?".

UPDATE: The meeting went smoothly in my opinion. She definitely can’t stop peeping at my bulge, especially since I’ve been wearing a cock ring and no underwear. I feel like I can sense her submissive nature as well. Most of the time I am in her office now, I am standing in front of her desk so I can easily show her the work on my laptop screen. It also makes it easier for her to look at it since she is eye level with it. Sometimes she finds it hard to make eye contact with me when she is talking. But it might also be that she is trying to get a subtle glance at my bulge, which I saw her do as she was talking to me. I also acted like I was intensely focusing on the work on my laptop as I stood in front of her but I was really paying attention to her through my peripheral. I watched as she took a long gaze at my crotch and it even made her pause and almost lose her train of thought. I was getting turned on by her interested in my dick and my dick started to grow some more, but not fully. I wonder if she has been fantasizing about me when she is alone after I leave or even when she is at home. We are also on a little bit of a texting basis. She seems comfortable with my texting her here and there. At the end of our meeting, we were making some small talk and I was definitely stalling for two reasons: first being that I wanted her to keep getting a good look at my bulge, and two, I didn’t want to go to practice lol. We were talking about our experiences with our college work study jobs and I later told her how I was tired and my body wasn’t feeling ready for practice (since I had to go right after). After I ended up leaving her office to go to practice. I texted her when I was getting ready for practice and told her how my body was dreading what I had ahead at practice. She was happily encouraging me and she wished me luck, which seems regular. I know she will most likely always keep it professional since her job would be on the line. I also texted her today and told her how I had a really good practice despite the fact that I didn’t want to go. She congratulated me and acknowledged that she received a photo I sent via email regarding an annual report I was in. She also responds to me at adequate times. I never really wait too long before I receive a reply. She responds within 5 minutes majority of the time. Any thoughts about what could potentially happen next? I would love to make this fantasy a reality.
You wore a cock ring to a meeting with your advisor? But why

I thin you're the one that has to actually make a move and make it obvious you want to play with her. She's not gonna put her job on the line and make the first move.

Maybe frame it as something like "would it be crossing a line if we hung out outside of the office?".
Okay, that does make sense. She is currently helping me with my application for a Pre-Law program as well as helping me update my resume. She told me she only lives about 10 minutes away, but this weekend she is going to be out of town. I have a meeting with her next Wednesday, the 12th. My application is due on the 17th. At our next meeting, I’m thinking of asking her if we can meet on the weekend of the 14th for some coffee and finalize my application for the program. How does this sound?

Man up. Tell you find her attractive and would like to spend some quality time with her getting to know her better. If she pulls the I am married card. Tell her you respect her and understand but it’s not going to stop you from continuing to tell her how attractive she is and you from asking her out. Even try shaming her a bit by asking if her reluctance as anything to do with you being black. I have seen that work. You can do this and still remain professional. Women like being told they are attractive.

The application is due today. What happened?
UPDATE:
Application was submitted. Her and I were working asynchronously over the weekend (her suggestion) and we got on a phone call yesterday. Nothing major brewed, but she expressed her excitement and appreciation for me and my completion of my application. I want to keep seeing her one on one. I do have to talk to her about my courses for next semester. Any suggestions for my next visit?

I suggest you put together a draft of your next courses for next semester and ask if she'd be willing to offer feedback on what you've planned. Offer to meet for coffee or lunch, on you, as a token of appreciation for her assistance through the process. At least then you'd have a non-school-related activity to look forward with her.

Oh, I want to suck that big BLACK cock until it cums in my hungry mouth and down my willing throat!!!

Back