White girls openly staring at BBC bulges in public?

What is your reaction?

• Total voters
Ladies, you absolutely should stare. Whether you are alone or with a white male partner even. It needs to be accepted behaviour that a girl looks at something she finds desirable. And we need to be proud of you for being this way. Why not squeeze your boyfriends hand and help him to notice the bulge you have spotted. It is ok for small white dicked guys to be shown what is out there and turns you on so much.

I normally don't start .....but when i see in a club or bar men staring at my body....and if i have the feeling they could be interesting, i first look into their eyes...smiling...to give the signal that i like it, then i show them clearly I move into a position allowing them to see more....and when i have their full attention...i start to look at their bulges....It always gives the wanted result

honestly, I check out black and white guys bulges..actually..ALL MALE bulges!! In my case i'll admit..I would probably fuck 10 strangers a day if it was aceptable and allowed!! I really LUV cocks in me! But..ohh. you black guys at the gym?? hell yeah im looking and its an invite.. The seats are already folded down in my suv!!
Beautiful, I love white girls that admit their love of BBC.

I normally don't start .....but when i see in a club or bar men staring at my body....and if i have the feeling they could be interesting, i first look into their eyes...smiling...to give the signal that i like it, then i show them clearly I move into a position allowing them to see more....and when i have their full attention...i start to look at their bulges....It always gives the wanted result

have you revealed too much of the secret girl’s code?

I’m definitely guilty!!!! A guy started coming to our CrossFit class and he has bulge that you can’t look away from! He caught be looking the other day and just smiled and then introduced him self after class. Lol
Fucking hot, what did you say to him? Do you think it may lead to more?

I love it, I wish I attend bars or clubs that you attend.

Back