White girls openly staring at BBC bulges in public?

What is your reaction?

• Total voters
honestly, I check out black and white guys bulges..actually..ALL MALE bulges!! In my case i'll admit..I would probably fuck 10 strangers a day if it was aceptable and allowed!! I really LUV cocks in me! But..ohh. you black guys at the gym?? hell yeah im looking and its an invite.. The seats are already folded down in my suv!!

Attachments

• 735_1000 (2) - Copy.jpg
    735_1000 (2) - Copy.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 218
honestly, I check out black and white guys bulges..actually..ALL MALE bulges!! In my case i'll admit..I would probably fuck 10 strangers a day if it was aceptable and allowed!! I really LUV cocks in me! But..ohh. you black guys at the gym?? hell yeah im looking and its an invite.. The seats are already folded down in my suv!!
I love a lady who will openly discuss her love of sex and cock! You are a beautiful lady and would have no problem filling your quota of ten cocks a day to fuck! It is very hot to hear you talk about bulge checking! More women need to be open and honest discussing the sexuallity! It is very refreshing, and so hot!

My wife got her first BBC because her and the other waitresses in the restaurant where she worked were staring at one of the African kitchen workers bulge in his sweat pants! His cock was almost to his knee! He really got the hens worked up,and they were all cackling about it! About 10 pm she calls me and says she is going out for a few drinks with her coworker! She came home looking like she was raped and robbed in Central Park! Her hair was a mess,her makup had tear tracks running down her face,her bra and panties were in her waitress apron,and cum was running down her legs under her skirt! She said his black cock was a foot long and as big around as a beer can! She said he was really rough with me,and said she was done with him,but a week later the whores cunt wanted more,so she got all dressed up like she was going to church or a wedding, and came home the same way as the last time ,except her bra and panties were never seen again! Bulge checking got her in big trouble, all the waitresses were a buzz about his huge cock,just my luck that I had to marry the one who had to find out for herself that the object in his sweat pants was even larger than it appeared! Lol

Back