White girls openly staring at BBC bulges in public?

What is your reaction?

• Total voters
This white girl is definitely going to be staring or looking. I’m usually trying to get an idea what he’s working with. God bless sweat pants and basketball shorts... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was at a wedding once and the best man was sitting across from me and he had the biggest bulge I’d ever seen. I almost choked on my ******* when he adjusted himself and I got a glimpse.... magical....

This white girl is definitely going to be staring or looking. I’m usually trying to get an idea what he’s working with. God bless sweat pants and basketball shorts... 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was at a wedding once and the best man was sitting across from me and he had the biggest bulge I’d ever seen. I almost choked on my ******* when he adjusted himself and I got a glimpse.... magical....
Probably looking forward to having the bride later

Was he black?

;)
If you was staring at me I would be flirting with you hard girl trying to get at you;)

Back