White girls openly staring at BBC bulges in public?

What is your reaction?

• Total voters
Absolutely. I like you even more. Have you been to church already ? You could always attend the service
All hot and sweet without panties again. I loved that you showed me your delicious pussy

My girl makes me wear looser clothing because she says it's way to noticeable. I laugh when I catch them and don't let me be excited.... like a kid in math class, I hate going to the board!

I have caught myself doing this more and more, especially when I'm out shopping alone. I have been going shopping alone quite often now. I have only joined here a couple of weeks ago, but I feel like I'm changing ever so much. The guys here have gotten my juices flowing again, thank you so much. Certain guys here and you know who you are, get me so excited. Even when I go to church, I feel naughty and slutty. I feel like the black men I see out and about are looking at me, because I'm looking at them. I have been told before that a black man can tell if a woman is a black cock whore just by looking at them. Is this true guys???? I'm beginning to feel like one and I like it.
I can generally pick up on it

I look at my mans dick a lot wether he sees it or not I assume most hubs in this lifestyle would like to catch a glimpse of a wife with a surprised look when she noticed it I mean it’s the naughty foundation to this whole site ?

My ex girlfriend used to do it all the time. But what added an extra layer was she said nothing and never mentioned it, BUT she went red, grinned and looked at the floor. This was also very true of her interest in watching athletics on the TV. She'd look at the black cocks on the beautiful black men swaying side to side as they ran. Naughty!

Last edited:
Back