White girls openly staring at BBC bulges in public?

What is your reaction?

• Total voters
my wife and her girlfriend while out not only check out black bulges but discuss among themselves estimates of their size and girth.
Once I was with them at the mall and their lunch conversation was that topic.
Of course my wife teasingly told her friend my bulge makes my penis look larger than it actually is, that some gal would be disappointed if I got her in bed.

my wife and her girlfriend while out not only check out black bulges but discuss among themselves estimates of their size and girth.
Once I was with them at the mall and their lunch conversation was that topic.
Of course my wife teasingly told her friend my bulge makes my penis look larger than it actually is, that some gal would be disappointed if I got her in bed.

Does she take. Those actions BBC DREAMING

I have caught myself doing this more and more, especially when I'm out shopping alone. I have been going shopping alone quite often now. I have only joined here a couple of weeks ago, but I feel like I'm changing ever so much. The guys here have gotten my juices flowing again, thank you so much. Certain guys here and you know who you are, get me so excited. Even when I go to church, I feel naughty and slutty. I feel like the black men I see out and about are looking at me, because I'm looking at them. I have been told before that a black man can tell if a woman is a black cock whore just by looking at them. Is this true guys???? I'm beginning to feel like one and I like it.

I have caught myself doing this more and more, especially when I'm out shopping alone. I have been going shopping alone quite often now. I have only joined here a couple of weeks ago, but I feel like I'm changing ever so much. The guys here have gotten my juices flowing again, thank you so much. Certain guys here and you know who you are, get me so excited. Even when I go to church, I feel naughty and slutty. I feel like the black men I see out and about are looking at me, because I'm looking at them. I have been told before that a black man can tell if a woman is a black cock whore just by looking at them. Is this true guys???? I'm beginning to feel like one and I like it.
It's too, too TRUE.***

Back