White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
Same here I have been with both, but I have to also agree white girls give the best Head that will put you on cloud nine.
White girls got skills.

Last edited:
i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
1000% my girl loves giving head. Deep throat spit gag everything

Visit Miami, from my experience every girl swallows down there lol

RE: White girls give the best head​

It's like everything else, some DO and some DON'T. What I hate to see is a woman start spitting out the cum, afterwards, like I just shot a load of battery acid into her mouth. I mean, geeewhiz, if its sterile enough to make babies, it should be sterile enough to swallow. Thinking of all the gizz that's been shot into most pussies, I don't start spitting after giving a woman "head", and there's no telling how much fermented cum a guy swallows when giving a lady head.

pic_Yellowball-ThankYouJesus.jpg

Last edited:
It really don't matter the race. It matters how freaky the woman is or has been. There's some sheltered women that just go crazy on a BBC, and there's the conservative women that really don't like sucking BBC. I've seen it all. So many different varieties and variables when it comes to that.

But here's my rate.

1.White
2.Latinas
3.Asian
4. Black

This is subject to change. Lol with any encounter.

It really don't matter the race. It matters how freaky the woman is or has been. There's some sheltered women that just go crazy on a BBC, and there's the conservative women that really don't like sucking BBC. I've seen it all. So many different varieties and variables when it comes to that.

But here's my rate.

1.White
2.Latinas
3.Asian
4. Black

This is subject to change. Lol with any encounter.
IDK, latinas should be up at 1. Imma good lil cock sucker

Back