White girls give the best head

Jlongdaddy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?

It depends on the person, not skin color! i`ve been with both white and Black Women and have to say every gal is different in one or the other way at an individual level. ;)
Totally agree :) I have been with black women that have swallowed me whole, and white women that refuse to give head to anybody.

My wife is a good example. If a guy goes down on her first, she *might* return the favor. It's just her mindset that the guys are on this earth entirely for "her" pleasure, not the other way around.

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
I've never had any complaints and I've sure had enough in my mouth but I think that's more because I love doing it more than my skin color. I would say that I like it as much as the guys do and if he or they give me a facial, probably more.

Back