White girls give the best head

It's been mixed for me I'll be honest. Some white girls I've been with had no idea what to do with it. I guess shock of the size is still kicking in

It's been mixed for me I'll be honest. Some white girls I've been with had no idea what to do with it. I guess shock of the size is still kicking in
big cock is hard to suck most mouths are not made to take them and it is hard on the jaws. Deepthroating is another thing and then there are the balls and other areas. My wife always had me suck cock she said it was easier and i did a better job but cum tastes bad

I dont know about any other ladies but I can give some good deep throat head. 🍆😲
If you give head as good as that fine delectable ass of yours is, then I want you sucking a loooooong time 'cause your ass demands a lot of constant attention!!! :love: :sex::devilish::mstickle:

P.S. -- I'm in Baltimore MD and available in DC, and northern Virginia with select appointments available in Delaware, New Jersey and Philadelphia.:sneaky:

No, across the board black women aren't the best head givers. My husband has dated a number of black women and has said that they're both not into it and treat swallowing as akin to Christmas or the second coming.

View attachment 4259214
For me, that swallowing makes all the difference! It's as if its not complete if you don't swallow...And while I would love it every time, it doesn't have to be every time. Just constant enough so I don't have to look at my calendar every year for my birthday and christmas as you've stated so eloquently!

Back