White girls give the best head

I beg to differ....My head game is top notch. My mom was strict and made sure I remained a virgin until I turned 18. So from the age 14 to 18 all I did was give head and swallow cum. I would like to think that I’ve mastered the art of giving head
Deepthroat me

I have been told by every man whose cock I have sucked that I was fabulous. I always swallow. I have been working on my deep-throating. I am finally getting my gag reflex under control. The most I have been able to take all the way so far is 8 inches and not too thick. I love fucking a thick cock though.

I have been told by every man whose cock I have sucked that I was fabulous. I always swallow. I have been working on my deep-throating. I am finally getting my gag reflex under control. The most I have been able to take all the way so far is 8 inches and not too thick. I love fucking a thick cock though.
I love a girl that swallows black cum!

You want to know who gives the best head? A mature woman with experience. I've never had a mind blowing orgasm from getting a bj but I hooked up with a 52 year old woman when I was 23. The sex was amazing, she let me cum inside and when I layed next to her for not even five minutes, she started sucking me and within 3 I was pumping in her mouth, toes curling and me grabbing the bed sheets. To this day best head ever.

Back