White girls give the best head

White girls are the best by far second place aint even close. Black girls forget about it just nevermind. I always wonder is there a secret school where white girls learn to give head. Plenty of white girls have said to me they love and enjoy sucking dick. So i let it be known to them. You never need permission to suck my dick. Get naked on knees and pull it out 10 times a day if u want.

In fact i better not have to tell her to do suck it. She is to ne trained to pull it out without me asking. She needs to know in her head its time.
'By far the best' ?
White chicks, They might be more EAGER but I've had incredible dome from various nationalities... including a sexy Pakistani chick who damn near choked herself sucking on me ??
I've had white chicks give me TERRIBLE head I just told them to stop ??

'By far the best' ?
White chicks, They might be more EAGER but I've had incredible dome from various nationalities... including a sexy Pakistani chick who damn near choked herself sucking on me ??
I've had white chicks give me TERRIBLE head I just told them to stop ??

Lol. Thats immature. If she cant suck teach her then. Yes and white girls are the best. We are always speaking in general anyway. You have girls of all colors and nationalities who can get down.

Lol. Thats immature. If she cant suck teach her then. Yes and white girls are the best. We are always speaking in general anyway. You have girls of all colors and nationalities who can get down.
I've trained more girls than I can remember but when guys are saying white women give the best head hands down, sounds like someone needs to get out more ?

Ima throw a monkey wrench in this discussion.....one man might not like the same blowjob another man does ??‍♂️.

My wife is the best I’ve ever had. She’s so passionate and enthusiastic, even though she hasn’t swallowed me to the balls (yet). She’s getting closer. But she’s the best, by far!
Lucky hubby.

My wife is the best I’ve ever had. She’s so passionate and enthusiastic, even though she hasn’t swallowed me to the balls (yet). She’s getting closer. But she’s the best, by far!
Lucky hubby.
I mean... Would you really say ANOTHER woman was better than your wife?? ?

whose the biggest bulls on here that you can give a reference for?

If you're using those titties to massage while you throat wrestle me down ???? ?! welCUM to the team...
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back