White girls give the best head

Show me ;)

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Can I possibly ******* on that superior cock of yours? I'll be your lil dumb floozy faced Latina slut ha ha:mstickle:

This is true boo! And I've been getting white girl (Well..Polish, Swedish, Russian, English and South African)lips on my dick since I was 12, playing doctor and woopin mama! They were merely practicing for the FUTURE. Now I've gotten my dickmeat sucked a PLETHORA of times.. And for an entire day(24+hrs with little breaks here and there but stayed in my room for the most part) too! Mixed asian and white female's will suck the SKIIIIN OFF a dick while hubby or bubby is texting and calling and will ignore it. Blondes for some reason seem to have NO GAG reflexes which make for some good THROAT fuckin! And that noise it makes as you guy's look at us..TURNS ME THE FUCK ON EVEN MORE..making me harder, longer and stronger. And you my dear.. Are yet to be on my " Best Throat Wrestlers PLATINUM list ". ;) Don't you worry your little head though..if you have big aggressive lady hands we can MEAT and GREET as I IntroDICK you to what's sweet. View attachment 1694286View attachment 1694287View attachment 1694288View attachment 1694289View attachment 1694290View attachment 1694291
feed me please mighty black king!!

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
I think white women give black men the best oral sex because we are eager to please but mostly because we enjoy it so much. I'm 21 and my best friend is 17 and we are into much older black men.We spend a considerable amount of time online looking at only naked black men and zooming in on their sexy genitals. We like most white girls enjoy the convenience of having black men letting it all hangout for our viewing pleasure at our finger tips. Nothing sexier than a full frontal close up of a hairy black weenie just waiting to be sucked. Our favorite pastime is examining all the black cocks on display for our inspection and we agree that black cock not only looks better but taste better. And the darker the sweeter. We both are very turned on by the taste and feel of a relaxed black penis getting hard in our mouths. We like all black men but definitely prefer a fat flabby uncircumcised black cock filling and fucking our very willing white mouths. I like to move my tongue back and fourth licking the underside of a black mans penis as he is pumping my mouth. I believe white women want to satisfy black men more and try to take more in their mouth for this reason. One hot summer day after watching at least a dozen black men masturbate online we went to the mall looking for black men. We walked in front of three mature black men several times and they were commenting how I looked like Christine Applegate. We sat down right across from them with our eyes on their crotches I made the comment that I would sure like to suck black cock today and she responded that she would like suck three black cocks today. As she pulled out her compact and touch up her lip gloss and I was looking at the one with the biggest bulge and asked if he would shocked if I told him I wanted to suck his black cock then I looked at his bulge and licked my lips. He said he wasn't shocked cause he knows what I need and that it was going to be a real pleasure to cum in my hungry white mouth. We offered to pay for a motel room and spent the rest of the day on our knees until my knees were sore but I was still enjoyed every minute of it. I was pleasantly surprised when he dropped his pants said his cock was aching to cum in my pretty white mouth. He was kind of fat and old and ugly but his cock was gorgeous. Thick dark and uncut. He said he was going to teach me a lesson for being such a cock teaser. And told me to start sucking.that
black cock slut I briefly looked up at his face and said yes sir. . We got all day and then said he enjoyed teaching pretty white girls how to suck black cock.. My mouth was actually watering looking at his big black weenie. His cock was soft and delicious and I was chocking myself trying to please him massaging his cock with my tongue when he held my head saying he was going.to fuck my white mouth and that I needed it badly. He vigorously pumped my mouth forsing deep throat and gagging me until he felt like cumming then he told me to stick out my tongue and slathered my tastebuds with a thick creamy load then shoved his still cumming cock back in my mouth telling me to keep on sucking slut. As I was enjoying the taste of his black cock the other two were taking turns in her mouth.saying she was very talented. I decided I would give him my cell number at this point and was considering being his slut 2 or 3 times a week when he told me I would only have one thing on my mind from now on. How much I enjoy sucking black cock. "Suck it slut ou know you like it" I'm convinced black men really enjoy white mouth better or at least should.

Before I got into the cuckold lifestyle I was with a lot of women in my 20's. I got head from some sexy ass black women that will buckle your knees. The women who suck the best dick are the women who actually WANT to suck dick, just my opinion. So it makes in a way sense since a lot of white women love sucking black dick.

the question begs why dont black women give head or bother fucking bbc is it because the men do not know how to please them. Cock sucking is a skill that takes a big moth and strong neck muscles and race has nothing to do with it , i have had a lot of practice lol

My husband mentioned that he & his friend were speaking about me after our 3 some. I am over flowing with curiosity about anything his friend may have said about me & it must of shown because I blurted out "What did he say???"
My husband laughed hard & asked if I wanted word for word?
"Please? What did he say?"
"DAMN DAWG, YOUR GIRL CAN SUCK A DICK FOR DAYS CANT SHE?"

Attachments

• Screenshot_1970-02-10-08-53-43(1)~3.png
    Screenshot_1970-02-10-08-53-43(1)~3.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 98
Back