White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
It’s because we try harder to please our black masters

I suck my black lovers cock with everything Ive got!Ive learned to take it all no matter how big all the way down my throat!!My white husband gets jealous because I half heartedly suck his little white dick just to get him off but I worship and make love to my black lovers cocks!!!!Oh well ;)
its says ur a male.............another fake

not gonna lie most girl in general ant deepthroat me. on my my biggest fantasies is to be 100% deepthroated. all thos dick down
Please login or become a member to view

her throat. so far noone had came close

Show me ;)

I sm

not gonna lie most girl in general ant deepthroat me. on my my biggest fantasies is to be 100% deepthroated. all thos dick down

her throat. so far noone had came close
Ive Swallowed some Big Cocks. But nothing Like Yours. I like to lay on my Back and ha e the Man straddle Me. Let him work it in. Ill try like Hell

Back