White girls give the best head

Im Sorry I see it know. I wondered if You were close by. I love Your pics

Close by to where? You have no real information in your bio and you've been here for more than 3 years with no verification? Also why are your pics screenshots instead regular uploads? The metadata let's you know the authenticity of the media. Can you answer that for me and the people who have shown genuine interest on your profile since you first started please?! We'd all happily appreciate an honest and legitimate answer.

And thank you for love. I'm glad you enjoy my media.:)

Last edited:
Smmfh... ??

Fuck is this SUGARBEAR talkin about up thea☝?my fellow BULLdrenz? Maniac Mike who IZZZ..dis fool above you? black man need to VANISH wit dat fruitbowl salad ass *******..

On another note..peep how this sites system set up. These are my original words vs what everyone else reads.?? Y'all peep game right..Screenshot_20191023-182222_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
White girls are the best by far second place aint even close. Black girls forget about it just nevermind. I always wonder is there a secret school where white girls learn to give head. Plenty of white girls have said to me they love and enjoy sucking dick. So i let it be known to them. You never need permission to suck my dick. Get naked on knees and pull it out 10 times a day if u want.

In fact i better not have to tell her to do suck it. She is to ne trained to pull it out without me asking. She needs to know in her head its time.

Back