White girls give the best head

Same for me. I can't get more than 3 or 4 inches in, but it is all about the technique and synchronization of hand and mouth, responding to the moans and groans, knowing when they are close and pulling back... I haven't gotten complaints :)
We will see once workinwesttx geta ahold of you. Lol just kidding keep playing Babygirl

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
I think it's a matter of adaptation. White girls are eager to get fucked by bbc and being used to quick cummers we feel challenged when the black man wants a decent foreplay. I used to spit cum from the white boys at school. But a bbc bj is way more fun and not always foreplay or substitute for a complete intercourse but often a deserved finish after a great orgasm.

I suck the best dick, bitches wish they could be me.

Show me ;)

Please login or become a member to view

I believe us white women are the best at sucking bbc. Black women take it for granted but we feel so privileged to worship black men and work it like it's our last we will ever get. Never wasting a single drop of that precious seed and always wanting more

Baby..you are the TRUTH! Well spoken. ;) " And the THROAT WRESTLING AWARD GOES TO..." **unfolds paper** **looks up with a smile** " ALL THE WHITE FEMALE'S OF THE WORLD FOR THEIR SUPERIOR OFF THE TOP OF THE TURNBUCKLE NECKTASTIC THROAT CUM SWALLOWING SKILLS!" YESS!!

Here you go my dear hold your TROPHY HIGH WITH PRIDE..until I help you put it in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!:sex::sex::blackheart::blackgrimace::furious:

It is widely known that this is definitely one of the reasons you blk men luv us... we hear it all the time smh but it is a compliment so thx :lips:

This is true boo! And I've been getting white girl (Well..Polish, Swedish, Russian, English and South African)lips on my dick since I was 12, playing doctor and woopin mama! They were merely practicing for the FUTURE. Now I've gotten my dickmeat sucked a PLETHORA of times.. And for an entire day(24+hrs with little breaks here and there but stayed in my room for the most part) too! Mixed asian and white female's will suck the SKIIIIN OFF a dick while hubby or bubby is texting and calling and will ignore it. Blondes for some reason seem to have NO GAG reflexes which make for some good THROAT fuckin! And that noise it makes as you guy's look at us..TURNS ME THE FUCK ON EVEN MORE..making me harder, longer and stronger. And you my dear.. Are yet to be on my " Best Throat Wrestlers PLATINUM list ". ;) Don't you worry your little head though..if you have big aggressive lady hands we can MEAT and GREET as I IntroDICK you to what's sweet. 7c4932680756090c46f772e2236fd4f72d9f09a1-1S_1280.jpg71f3b7e5feb7ed3e523f24d3de021020df434530-1S_1280.jpg60924affae3d5686b590f92ca71576adabd0dba7-1S_1280.jpgdbee55adea02158609b7d6e16cd542122773e653-1S_1280.jpg721d8ee73f8300f01609f196f053b770f8196865-1S_1280.jpg15fbc011aa356bc487aa6dcdea0716ece3c5d177-1S_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back