White girls give the best head

all of any amount lol, 11 inches, he facefucked me
Thanks for the answer. But how many of the 11 inches were you able to swallow? My girlfriend has quite good deepthroating skills and makes me a proud man with that. But seven inches or above make her start to struggle. So she is able to take 7, maybe 7.5, but that`s it. i cannot even imagine a woman taking eight let alone eleven inches fully. Seems insane. ;)

I have been told I am pretty good. I love to suck Black cock and will do all that I can to get them to cum in my mouth. I enjoy swallowing as well. I have a small mouth so not able to deep throat thick and long cocks. But I do my best and I do have some skills...lol.... I just know that all the Black men I have sucked and swallowed for have left with a smile on their faces.

I believe us white women are the best at sucking bbc. Black women take it for granted but we feel so privileged to worship black men and work it like it's our last we will ever get. Never wasting a single drop of that precious seed and always wanting more

I wouldn't say they take it for granted but some just don't want to suck dick .

White women know how to worship black men fully. They will always go the distance to serve well. All the black use women i've been as a white cuck have been great and always try harder all the time. All suck them better than black gals. White women also love to rim black ass well, at least the ones that do it.

Back