White Couples in the "Lifestyle": Real or Illusion?

Yes, that is true, women and men can run the risk of having other emotions come up, like jealousy.

"guys" refers to women and men. I will make it much clearer next time. Thank you.

Both can find themselves "overwhelmed" and "comsumed" by this and not so much the jealousy part but that is there too. Many wives discover sex and sexuality they have never known and become very different women. Some husbands find themselves addicted to watching their wives with other men

Also, not everyone would prefer to call it 'Cuckolding'; they'd prefer to call it 'Swinging'. To some, that's an insulting word. For others like myself, its a word that doesn't fully do justice to what the lifestyle means.
I don't think it is "swinging"! It is cuckold! We are a cuckold couple in the I play but my Vicky is not allowed to play ever!

Usually. Cuckhold refers to the husband whose wife has sex with other men. He may enjoy his situation or Not as often her sexual activities are beyond his control.

In my experience "swinging" is sexual swapping where both you and your spouse have mediocre sex with another couple in which one of you is usually "taking one for the team". The fun part is just f*cking a stranger. "Cuckolding" is when I have great sex over and over with an incredibly "gifted" stud. The fun part is everything including submission and multiple orgasms....and my husband loves watching and helping out when told.

We are a cuckold couple in the I play but my Vicky is not allowed to play ever!

I misunderstood "my Vicky" as being the wife here ...

We are a couple of Brazilian swing (change of couples) enthusiasts, sometimes we practice a threesome (another man, he can be a black man, or another woman), but always with the participation of the husband. We respect those who like cuckoldry, but it is not our case. We believe that - yes - there is a growth of so-called liberal practices among couples in the world, related to the swing or even what is called cuckoldry.

I'm single. But most of the white woman I've dated me. Did tell me they tried black. Pam Jennifer Danni Marie & her mom. , i wasn't their unfortantly Another Marie Some more but you get my point. That really happened in real life! Umm I would say woman who are white do like the taboo part. I mean it's a cock like a white cock. I think it's the contrast that gets white woman off or white guys jacking off to the idea blacks hung

I'm single. But most of the white woman I've dated me. Did tell me they tried black. Pam Jennifer Danni Marie & her mom. , i wasn't their unfortantly Another Marie Some more but you get my point. That really happened in real life! Umm I would say woman who are white do like the taboo part. I mean it's a cock like a white cock. I think it's the contrast that gets white woman off or white guys jacking off to the idea blacks hung

DEFINITELY THE SEX :blackheart::wub:

Without a doubt , most women are after the physical sex associated with BBC . However , many more are looking for more than just the physical sex . ie expanding their sexual horizons . So many women have limited sexual experience , although that is changing in a large way today . Many mature women are looking for sexual experiences they have yet to enjoy ( aka " sexual fantasy bucket list " ) It it no longer JUST the male sexual wolf on the hunt for good sex . Smile

At least half of the "couples" on this forum are only the husband fantasizing. Want to know how you can tell? Look at how many replies are "I'd love to see you with my wife!" Anybody who's actually doing it wouldn't make that type of post.
Bingo! Right on, you just nailed it

Well I had my first experience with a white couple in my early 20's. Since that time I have had many "lifestyle" adventures. Some as a Single BBC black man, and some as part of a couple. In my opinion from, attending and hosting many swinger parties and attending many swinger clubs, The whole cuckold scene is just a subsect of the Swinger "Lifestyle". From my experience most couples within this lifestyle, I would say about 80% are looking for other couples. a few more, lets say about 20% are only interested in adding another female. So even though it may seem more popular than ever, Very few couples are in reality looking to add a single black man to their sex life. Many may have the fantasy, but very few live it out in reality. Like someone all ready said, go to almost any swingers club, or go on most swingers website, and you will see that it proves this true.

I first started watching my cute skinny little wife of 12 years suck a black guys big dick for a 1/4 oz of weed becouse my work was slow.it got so we were over there every 3 days or so.i would sit at his kit. Table and watch her struggle to suck the knob of his big mean looking cock.it usually took her almost an hour each time becouse it was so fat.she would have stuff dripping from her chin and his walnut sized nuts by the time she gaged and gulped down his cum.when we got home I would kiss her the whole time I fucked her.it turned me on to tast his cock in my babies mouth.she sucked him 3 times.then he offered her a 1/2 oz to fuck her.she agreed.he took her to his bedroom and I watched this 6.5 foot muscled black man give my wife one hell of a fucking.her on top him on top from behind.finaly he put her on her back held her legs up and open and fucked the hell out of her for almost an hour before dumping his cum almost 12 inches up her well fucked pussy.she was crying when he gave her a little weed and we left.in the car she said gd he's got a big cock.i had her lay down and I licked her pussy clean nice and slow. They fuck pretty regular now.and a few of his friends.his heavy set girl friend really likes the way my wife licks and sucks her pussy.

Well I had my first experience with a white couple in my early 20's. Since that time I have had many "lifestyle" adventures. Some as a Single BBC black man, and some as part of a couple. In my opinion from, attending and hosting many swinger parties and attending many swinger clubs, The whole cuckold scene is just a subsect of the Swinger "Lifestyle". From my experience most couples within this lifestyle, I would say about 80% are looking for other couples. a few more, lets say about 20% are only interested in adding another female. So even though it may seem more popular than ever, Very few couples are in reality looking to add a single black man to their sex life. Many may have the fantasy, but very few live it out in reality. Like someone all ready said, go to almost any swingers club, or go on most swingers website, and you will see that it proves this true.
Lots of white guys are still "catching up" with the whole black sexuality thing but this has been going on a long time in places with large black populations and vacation places like the Caribbean. Certainly, there are more swingers but " interest" in BBC is growing with white women and couples. Some couples now have long term relationships with black men and black couples and even black families now. I agree that there are more white husbands taking an interest in this lifestyle which explains some of their presence on these websites.

Back