White Couples in the "Lifestyle": Real or Illusion?

Well I had my first experience with a white couple in my early 20's. Since that time I have had many "lifestyle" adventures. Some as a Single BBC black man, and some as part of a couple. In my opinion from, attending and hosting many swinger parties and attending many swinger clubs, The whole cuckold scene is just a subsect of the Swinger "Lifestyle". From my experience most couples within this lifestyle, I would say about 80% are looking for other couples. a few more, lets say about 20% are only interested in adding another female. So even though it may seem more popular than ever, Very few couples are in reality looking to add a single black man to their sex life. Many may have the fantasy, but very few live it out in reality. Like someone all ready said, go to almost any swingers club, or go on most swingers website, and you will see that it proves this true.

I AM THE WIFE & WE ARE ABSOLUTELY IN SEARCH OF A MATURE BBC IN OUR AREA FOR A STEADY BULL TO DOMINATE ME WHILE HUBBIE IS AT WORK & ALSO BE OK WITH BRINGING HIM INTO THE SLUTWIFE/CUCKOLD LIFESTYLE TOO AS THINGS PROGRESS :blackheart::wub::blackheart:
THIS BEGAN AS A FANTASY MY HUBBIE TOLD ME ABOUT & FROM THAT DAY ON...YEAH IT'S PRETTY FKN HOTTT!!! ~DIXIE :rolleyes::blackheart:

I AM THE WIFE & WE ARE ABSOLUTELY IN SEARCH OF A MATURE BBC IN OUR AREA FOR A STEADY BULL TO DOM INATE ME WHILE HUBBIE IS AT WORK & ALSO BE OK WITH BRINGING HIM INTO THE SLUTWIFE/CUCKOLD LIFESTYLE TOO AS THINGS PROGRESS :blackheart::wub::blackheart:
THIS BEGAN AS A FANTASY MY HUBBIE TOLD ME ABOUT & FROM THAT DAY ON...YEAH IT'S PRETTY FKN HOTTT!!! ~D. IXIE :rolleyes::blackheart:
Hi Dixie. Welcome and enjoy. I do love the variety of young hot blacks studs still wanting my pussy. It all begins with the first one. Susan

Re the wannabes: You've got to start somewhere.

And I might think differently of it if I were into it like you, but to me the hotwife/cuck thing is a kind of swinging. The wife would be doing the actual hitting but the commitment is definitely a shared one. She's swinging for 2 and he's enjoying it too.

And if his pleasure derives from her pleasure, if he thrills to her being thrilled, if he can find beauty in her passion with another man, it seems like really viable sex, particularly if it enhances their sex. It just seems like there could be a lot of bang for the buck.

This site is a repository for a range of expression but it definitely has a strong vibe of role play/bluster connected to humiliation and subjugation. I don't think that figures much, if any, to quite a lot of men (probably most, actually) who enjoy watching their women with other men, or think about it. You'll get an avid and vocal contingent of very submissive guys in a place like this, some of them doubtless posing as women, and also get plenty of folks picking up on what they offer and thumping their chests, riffing and amplifying absurdly upon the prevalent theme, but I don't think it's representative in a legit or accurate way of what really drives this kind of sexual expression.

This lifestyle is definitely happening and getting more popular in just the year that we have been participating in it we have noticed and have had conversations with other couples looking for an extra male to join them..even had some great convos in the restrooms of bars with other wives all talking about the couple of black guys who happen to be in the place!

Back