White boys for BBC

The one gift Asia Argento gave the world was her feminization of the whiteboi in The Heart is Deceitful movie. What she fails to understand by demonizing men is -- that is her reaction to the loss of her feminine power over them. But the white sissies her movie still helps to create will fill in the void and serve Black men willingly.

IF only Marilyn Manson wasn't the actor in the scene that followed -.-. Killed it a bit for me. Now if 50 cent were in that role....o.0

I have similar size breasts but my nipples haven't enlarged along with the breasts. I complained (whined) to my step sister about still having smallish areolas and she said "Get pregnant, it worked for me!". If only!

As for her clit, Mmmmmmmm.... Uncut are the most fun to give oral to!

boobies10.jpg

They look a bit bigger because I'd just gotten done pumping them.

I have similar size breasts but my nipples haven't enlarged along with the breasts. I complained (whined) to my step sister about still having smallish areolas and she said "Get pregnant, it worked for me!". If only!

As for her clit, Mmmmmmmm.... Uncut are the most fun to give oral to!

View attachment 2828377

Very nice breasts! :lips:

"Get pregnant, it worked for me!" Very exciting words! ;)

My husband's breast is just that big and hairy. How do you grow it? I would be very excited if he had a big breast! :cool:
However, the clitoris has been pretty small! :love:
I've always been small down there. Very little friction during regular sex which made me a masturbater. She locked that away and haven't seen it in a long time. Now my hormone grown boobies and my back there are my erogenous zones. I love to play with my breasts and have them sucked. Really gets me hot and aching for penetration.

I've always been small down there. Very little friction during regular sex which made me a masturbater. She locked that away and haven't seen it in a long time. Now my hormone grown boobies and my back there are my erogenous zones. I love to play with my breasts and have them sucked. Really gets me hot and aching for penetration.
My hubby doesn't take hormone. He ******* a lot of pee, out me, which is full of female hormone. :love:

View attachment 2828377

Keep pumping them! Anything that stretches them will eventually cause them to get bigger to accommodate. With enough stimulation, you might even cause them to ******* regardless of whether you were born with a cock or not.

Back