White boys for BBC

it depends on our status - if she is a cuc, her mistress will often cage her, if she is on her own, more often than not, she is free
yes Becky, of course. i'm on my own at the moment but keep myself caged. (it feels like my natural place in the world). xxx its been so long that even when really aroused, I just don't fill with ******* anymore and I can climax without even touching my clitty too. xxx That is something else which feels natural and appropriate to me. xxx

View attachment 2843071

Here you go @Linda1000 now she has no distractions
Wow! I think this is my favourite short vid on the whole site. xxxx Look at the power displayed there. xxxx phew! xxxx. You are so right, she has no distractions now Beta, although Sissie looks as if she's been a naughty gurl and had a few stripes to teach her the error of her ways. xxx. Still she's learned to do as she's told, by the look of it. xxx Such a lucky lucky gurl. xxx Arms and legs held too, to stop her wriggling about too much. xxx

Wow! I think this is my favourite short vid on the whole site. xxxx Look at the power displayed there. xxxx phew! xxxx. You are so right, she has no distractions now Beta, although Sissie looks as if she's been a naughty gurl and had a few stripes to teach her the error of her ways. xxx. Still she's learned to do as she's told, by the look of it. xxx Such a lucky lucky gurl. xxx Arms and legs held too, to stop her wriggling about too much. xxx
Yes, he is definitely in control of her.

sorry - SD = Sugar Daddy
next spring I will complete the transition and have the final SRS = Sex Reassignment Surgery, and give my my little clit stick for a nice puss
That is what I assumed you meant Becky but I didn't realise it is (or can be) done in two stages. xxx Why is that your preferred option? (if you don't mind me asking?).
Congratulations anyway i'm envious of you, in the nicest possible way. xxx

Back