White boys for BBC

Society getting more and more receptive for white boys and man to be themselves.
More and more trying to look pretty and make Black Man like us, just a little bit.

View attachment 1554874
Sometimes I wish I could just throw a switch and become femme and look as good as this. I couldn't, but if I could I would most definitely have some fun especially with bbc.

Yes these are sexy examples of beta white men. Hers a few others:
You obviously dont know what a beta male is. In a wolf pack alpha isnt always the biggest but his has command presense. The beta is his right hand and his inforcer. Youre looking for the omega. The outsider who picks up the scraps and breeds with whatever female will let him. Actually a very important piece. Without the omega or the lone wolf inbreeding would be ever present. Just fyi

You obviously dont know what a beta male is. In a wolf pack alpha isnt always the biggest but his has command presense. The beta is his right hand and his inforcer. Youre looking for the omega. The outsider who picks up the scraps and breeds with whatever female will let him. Actually a very important piece. Without the omega or the lone wolf inbreeding would be ever present. Just fyi
Thanks for correcting me...

I live in Oregon, there are SOOOOO many bottoms and NOT enough Tops. . Bwc, Bbc, Bmc. . Doesn't matter what color there just aren't enough alpha males there around. Heartbreaking.

Attachments

• photo-out-r40-s1-6322358_93772.14806940.main.jpg
    photo-out-r40-s1-6322358_93772.14806940.main.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,642
  • IMG_20170302_092437536.jpg
    IMG_20170302_092437536.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 830
  • IMG_20150430_131404219.jpg
    IMG_20150430_131404219.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,059
I live in Oregon, there are SOOOOO many bottoms and NOT enough Tops. . Bwc, Bbc, Bmc. . Doesn't matter what color there just aren't enough alpha males there around. Heartbreaking.

That seems to be the case, everywhere. You read or hear a story or two of a success and 100's of stories of those who want to suck a black cock.

I'm in WA. and it seems the same. Might be a little better in Seattle, but I'm on the other side of the state.

I wish you All the Luck in the World, in finding and enjoying some.

Last edited:
That seems to be the case, everywhere. You read or hear a story or two of a success and 100's of stories of those who want to fins a black cock.

I'm in WA. and it seems the same. Might be a little better in Seattle, but I'm on the other side of the state.

I wish you All the Luck in the World, in finding and enjoying some.
Check or run an ad on Craigslist. I am in the bible belt area and have no problem finding dom black men that will let me suck them or fuck my ass.
I post an ad with me dressed up in sexy outfits asking for BBC to come to my hotel room and use me. Have never been disappointed.

Not just white guys are turning into bbc hungry fembois. I'm from the middle east originally and have become enthralled by bbc and would like to suck and get fucked by them while feeling pretty and vulnerable :) I still like women(a lot :p) but when it comes to bbc im gayer than elton john

Back