White boys for BBC

I’d like to be a cuck for one ! Take him dogging !
Well I don’t know about society in general, but as an older divorced white male who grew up in the Bible Belt imo it’s always been taboo. But as an ex cuck, bisexual too, closeted , cheater with men and women alike, adore sex with black male tops, though masculine, can be a slut with a black man . I enjoy servicing men but I have also found and maybe it’s because I loved sharing and instigated gets my wife black topped, I just have this fantasy of being a caring papa for a younger cross dressing young male . Help him have a place to go to dress , to primp . To order his sexy garments, to pick out his wig etc. turn him out, take him to adult bookstores , glory holing , orgy room etc. A pretty kitty boy , to stretch in more ways than one . He can go back to his wife after his , night out with his fishing pals ?

a few times. It progressed slowly during our late at night dirty talk fantasizing with her admitting it turned her on to fantasize about meeting a perfect special regular friend who she felt attracted to enough to want around long term and comfortable enough to eventually allow over to our home often enough that he became just a normal addition to our then marriage. She was searching for a guy who satisfied her so well she could finally realize and experience being able to find a lover that made us both comfortable enough being around that we, especially me, could accept was a dominant alpha over us both and that I could accept that she had chosen as an alpha lover for various reasons including being better in bed than me, physically more attractive and that he was a type of man whom she fantasized about inside her and admittedly only wanted bareback and to cum inside her. After that it progressed to since we found that and he was a part of our life she felt she wanted to see a physically manifestation of his dominance over us as her lover and my submission by me handling his cock and getting him hard for her then inserting him inside her while they both humiliated me and I thanked him. That finally went on to her and him wanting me to suck him to get him hard and thank him for pleasing her. later with several regulars she admitted she loved them more than me sexually and only wanted them inside her when they were around and felt she had lost some respect for me as her lover, not her husband, and that I should show them how much I appreciated and submitted to them fucking my wife and pleasing us by allowing them to fuck me in front of her. I did with her first regular and it was fantastic, especially on afterwards when she told me it made her love me more and want to have sex with her lover more often. I was hoping they would breed her but it never happened. We discussed it and while she admitted she would consider it down the road we got divorced but her admitting to me how much better his large cock was inside her and how happy it made her I could see it myself and that she would have his baby if he had asked was a huge turn on. She wanted to try for it eventually with me helping so that afterwards, he would come over regularly and while she was breastfeeding she could see me sucking him and thanking him for everything he did for us then me taking care of the baby in another room while she gave her baby daddy her pussy with me coming in later to lick him clean and then lick her clean with us all together in the bed later on holding the baby and me licking them both while they cuddled. She was in love with him for sure but it didn't last more than a year. She did eventually find other lovers which I did allow some to fuck me in front of her while dressed in her panties as a sign of respect and submission to them both and to their place in our lives. I accepted her had less respect for me as a man and her husband when they were around and just seeing how happy it made her, made it easier for me to deal and accept she deserved better than I could give her sexually and submitted to her awareness she could feel secure she no longer had to hid she no longer saw me as her alpha male and had sexual needs that I couldn't meet but could accept her help her get what she deserved as a beautiful woman that was too hot for just me, by finding her and helping select alpha males fuck her and make both of us happy at the same time and part of that was my submitting to lovers she was so attracted to sexually she wanted around so much that she could see me dress up in dresses, panties and lipstick and offer my body to them as thanks and submission to them as men she wanted to bareback and fantasize breeding with and for me to witness, help and be friends with around the house regularly which I did. Several weekends in a row they might stay with me dressed feminized all weekend and sleeping that way beside them at night and telling them how well then fucked my wife and how lucky she is to have him

Back