White boys for BBC

This how ALL whitebois should look, and is EXACTLY what we ALL should be doing, and WHO we should be doing it with! This is the sexual future for ALL whitebois! Whitebois are already so naturally feminine, so we tend to feminize quite well! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!

Agree! Benefiting from my white privilege I am firm believer in paying reparations through obedience, If a Black man wants me to get on my knees and serve I will ✊?

Attachments

• 5A693597-94AB-412A-A28E-552135757B6F.jpeg
    5A693597-94AB-412A-A28E-552135757B6F.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 255
The current gateway generation: happily cucked, seeded and re-educated by Black Men :
View attachment 2516046

Only one generation later: whitebois eager to sacrifice their sissy-clits in service to the Black Order and legally empowered by the courts and pubic health officials to do so right from childhood :
View attachment 2516122
love the girls - maybe I should get the same tat

Last edited:
Yeah, while that may very well be the general case online, I find that black men are opertunistic. It's about getting out there, meeting black men, looking cute, and making it clear that if they are interested, you will give them exactly what they want! I have gotten my lilly white bottom banged out by a LOT of BIG BLACK COCK like this!

I work with teens at my job, and it's just so common to see how feminine white boys these days are! I think this is their natural state! Interestingly enough, young black men, are noticing that about white boys too, and from what I have been told, white boys that hang around black guys, and getting their lilly white asses BLACKED!!! Act like a girl, and black men will treat you like one!!!

Totally agree and enjoy your take on this! Thanks.

100% TRUE!!! Ignoring the truth doesn't change anything. The reality of race relations is what it is. In the presence of a black man, white boys become increasingly feminine. It's also interesting to note that when prison inmates have ******* tests, after a few weeks after being incarcerated... white boys have significant decreases in testosterone levels, and increased levels of estrogen. The opposite is true with black men! The very biology of a white "male," recognizes the overwhelming masculinity of black men, and decides to become feminine. White DNA knows that in the presence of black men, it needs to switch strategies, and take on female roles! An organism's objective is to survive, within a white boy's genetic code, it is designed to become female in the presence of black men!

We're the most feminine race of mankind, gentle, beautiful, and submissive. Blacks are the most masculine race of mankind strong, athletic, and dominant. If you put these two together, nature will take it's course! What this means is white boys... will be girls for black men! We will take our clothes off, suck their black dicks, let them fuck us, and after they inseminate us, we will make them a sandwich, clean their houses, do their laundry, and then suck their black cocks again, get FUCKED AGAIN, and lick them clean!

Let women have their feminism, white boys are happy being a black man's little white woman, they can keep us barefoot, and trying to get pregnant, because we're happy to be put in our place!!!
Is this true about the prison testosterone and estrogen levels?

Back