White boys accepting it?

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
I came across a post the other day on another site, a young white cuckold asked. "Should white boys just accept the fact that their wives will cuckold them with big black cock?" It is a good question and one I would like to answer for all of us white cuckolds out there. The clear answer is "Absolutely Not!!!" Just read the statement again, "should white boys just accept the fact?" By, "Just accepting" you are clearly saying that you are not doing anything to promote it! That is what we should be and many of us, (more and more everyday!) are doing. Encouraging, supporting and assisting white wives, moms and sister to enjoy and serve big black cock! And that is what we should be doing. Thankfully, this site is filled with good white husbands doing their part.

I agree. I actively encouraged my wife and praised her profusely after her first time, and continue to this day telling her how sexy, how beautiful, how young she is! Going black significantly improved her self esteem as someone very special! It took a black man to give her explosive orgasms. Before that, even though she had been with many men, she never felt complete because she could not achieve that elusive multiple squirting orgasm. And we both thanked and praised my mom for dating black men and encouraging us.

Most white wives have had to live out their lives not only sexually unfulfilled but believing it was normal. This is because it was what their mothers and their mom before them did. Just listen to white couples talk about sex. In the old days the husband would demand it, now they beg for it. Either way, what is both clear and expected was the woman either never having a real interest in it or losing interest shortly after marriage. Why is this the case? Their white husbands lack of sexual power. Their small dicks and little testicles do not send out the same powerful hormones of a strong black bull. For white couples who embrace interracial cuckolding this is not the case. The wife is finally able to "wake up" sexually thanks to the superiority of a strong black bull.

Back