Which do you feel deepest in your groin....Slut or Whore?

Slut is definitely the most true word for me too but I found whore also very erotic and kinky, very linked to the first one so I would go for both words :love:

It’s always good to hear from a woman who understands what she is and isn’t shy about saying it

Many years ago Sammy worked in a local hotel, she was 23 at the time, i knew she had a few lovers and i encouraged her to play around and have fun, there was one guy at the time who she really liked ( in all reality she was besotted by him and another lad who both fucked her regularly) i had encouraged her after catching her cheating about 18 months earlier and loved her returning home to me full of anothers spunk,

Some weekends she would end up coming home with several different guys spunk in her cunt, i would wait at home baby sitting until the early hours until she returned

One weekend she announced we were having a visitor who she described as the hotels accountant who looked after the books for the hotel she worked for, this hotel had an adjoining night club, and she started asking me if she could stay the night as the club didnt shut until the early hours and it was late to get home, i suspected she was asking me as she was going to spend the night with this one guy,

She didnt deny she would if she had the chance and asked did i mind, the greater part of me wanted to say no, as it meant i wouldnt be getting my sloppy seconds as i would when she came home

Often she would get a lift home and get fucked nearby our house, by some guy or other, i knew where she would tell him to park up to fuck as it was secluded and close by our house, i would get her to call me before she left and i would watch for a car headlamps from our house pulling up in the early hours and i could walk over without being seen and listen and sometimes watch if he put the interior light on, allowing me to get back home before she got in as soon as i could see they were finished, i saw her fucked in this spot so many times in our early days of our fun.

I finally agreed to her spending the night at the hotel with this guy P---- and she agreed i could pick her up the following morning at 10am, over the few days before i had second thoughts and tried to get her change the plans, she persuaded me to let her stay promising to tell me every detail i asked her what she was wearing and she said "i will wear that little pink dress with those pink high heels you like" i said ok in the end but you cant wear anything else no knickers or bra, she protested saying "everyone will see with that dress i have nothing else on"
I remember so well saying "IF YOUR GOING TO BE A SLUT I WANT YOU LOOKING LIKE ONE"

I dropped her off that night at 8 pm she looked fantastic in this short dress hardly covering anything, in fact i felt embarrassed, when i saw her get out of the car and people staring at her and me before i could drive off

It was a long night and i couldnt ******* and clockwatched until it was time to go and collect her, i arrived and parked in the car park and waited for an hour before she came out and she looked just like she had been fucked ragged, she got in the car and stank of sex , i drove out of town and stopped in the first layby i could and asked her all about her night with her sitting there as i fingered her spunked cunt desperate to fuck her but it wasnt possible in daylight, i rushed home and was in her as soon as we got inside her cunt had certainly been well used she told me they hadnt slept all night and P---- had given her some substance and she just wanted to fuck all night

She slept all day with me fucking her three times as she dozed and just juddered as i shot my load in her

When she woke she told me again about her night and said it was great to be able to stay the night and said it was fun and she lost count of the number of times he had cum and her also

The following weekend she had lift home from there again and rang me to tell me she was leaving with someone, i asked who she replied she would tell me later and rang off

i watched again the lane by our house and saw head lights, waited 5 mins and went out to see for myself, i was surprised to see a large mercedes car, they were in the back seat sammy was on top riding this guy who i couldnt see, she was still in her dress with the top down her tits out but i couldnt see a lot, they didnt fuck for long and i could see her getting dressed so left and went home

When she came in I asked who the guy was and she said, He is from away hes some business man or something i have seen him before in the office all i know is that hes called Mr Ba-----y
"How did he come to bring you home" i asked "How didnt P---- bring you home?
"P----- was there i fucked with him but he had to much to ******* to drive he wanted me to stay but he offered to bring me home,
"Did he know P-----had fucked you before "i asked she just grinned and said "Well i didnt exactly tell him i had just been fucked did I?2
You dirty fucking bitch !!!" i said as a slid my cock straight in her coming instantly as i looked down at my cock covered in spunk from both

That weekend she went out with another guy named P---- who she had fucked loads over the previous 18 months and the guy in the mercedes wasnt really mentioned again, until about 4 months later when one Friday evening i saw a car pull up outside and park for 5 mins before driving off again, i struck me then this car could have been the same mercedes she had come home that night, Sammy was out that nighgt so i couldnt ask her

Then the following weekend she came on the phone and said "i will be coming home again in that posh car so look out for it, sure enough nhalf hour later i was watching at 2am the slut taking his spunk in her slut cunt, she came in the house her cunt was soaking wet a lot wetter and silkier that most times and she told me he made her squirt as his cock was so thick, when i questioned her she wasnt as forthcoming with details as she normally is, i didnt really question her and fell asleep

That now brings me to this "guest" we were going to have staying

Many years ago Sammy worked in a local hotel, she was 23 at the time, i knew she had a few lovers and i encouraged her to play around and have fun, there was one guy at the time who she really liked ( in all reality she was besotted by him and another lad who both fucked her regularly) i had encouraged her after catching her cheating about 18 months earlier and loved her returning home to me full of anothers spunk,

Some weekends she would end up coming home with several different guys spunk in her cunt, i would wait at home baby sitting until the early hours until she returned

One weekend she announced we were having a visitor who she described as the hotels accountant who looked after the books for the hotel she worked for, this hotel had an adjoining night club, and she started asking me if she could stay the night as the club didnt shut until the early hours and it was late to get home, i suspected she was asking me as she was going to spend the night with this one guy,

She didnt deny she would if she had the chance and asked did i mind, the greater part of me wanted to say no, as it meant i wouldnt be getting my sloppy seconds as i would when she came home

Often she would get a lift home and get fucked nearby our house, by some guy or other, i knew where she would tell him to park up to fuck as it was secluded and close by our house, i would get her to call me before she left and i would watch for a car headlamps from our house pulling up in the early hours and i could walk over without being seen and listen and sometimes watch if he put the interior light on, allowing me to get back home before she got in as soon as i could see they were finished, i saw her fucked in this spot so many times in our early days of our fun.

I finally agreed to her spending the night at the hotel with this guy P---- and she agreed i could pick her up the following morning at 10am, over the few days before i had second thoughts and tried to get her change the plans, she persuaded me to let her stay promising to tell me every detail i asked her what she was wearing and she said "i will wear that little pink dress with those pink high heels you like" i said ok in the end but you cant wear anything else no knickers or bra, she protested saying "everyone will see with that dress i have nothing else on"
I remember so well saying "IF YOUR GOING TO BE A SLUT I WANT YOU LOOKING LIKE ONE"

I dropped her off that night at 8 pm she looked fantastic in this short dress hardly covering anything, in fact i felt embarrassed, when i saw her get out of the car and people staring at her and me before i could drive off

It was a long night and i couldnt ******* and clockwatched until it was time to go and collect her, i arrived and parked in the car park and waited for an hour before she came out and she looked just like she had been fucked ragged, she got in the car and stank of sex , i drove out of town and stopped in the first layby i could and asked her all about her night with her sitting there as i fingered her spunked cunt desperate to fuck her but it wasnt possible in daylight, i rushed home and was in her as soon as we got inside her cunt had certainly been well used she told me they hadnt slept all night and P---- had given her some substance and she just wanted to fuck all night

She slept all day with me fucking her three times as she dozed and just juddered as i shot my load in her

When she woke she told me again about her night and said it was great to be able to stay the night and said it was fun and she lost count of the number of times he had cum and her also

The following weekend she had lift home from there again and rang me to tell me she was leaving with someone, i asked who she replied she would tell me later and rang off

i watched again the lane by our house and saw head lights, waited 5 mins and went out to see for myself, i was surprised to see a large mercedes car, they were in the back seat sammy was on top riding this guy who i couldnt see, she was still in her dress with the top down her tits out but i couldnt see a lot, they didnt fuck for long and i could see her getting dressed so left and went home

When she came in I asked who the guy was and she said, He is from away hes some business man or something i have seen him before in the office all i know is that hes called Mr Ba-----y
"How did he come to bring you home" i asked "How didnt P---- bring you home?
"P----- was there i fucked with him but he had to much to ******* to drive he wanted me to stay but he offered to bring me home,
"Did he know P-----had fucked you before "i asked she just grinned and said "Well i didnt exactly tell him i had just been fucked did I?2
You dirty fucking bitch !!!" i said as a slid my cock straight in her coming instantly as i looked down at my cock covered in spunk from both

That weekend she went out with another guy named P---- who she had fucked loads over the previous 18 months and the guy in the mercedes wasnt really mentioned again, until about 4 months later when one Friday evening i saw a car pull up outside and park for 5 mins before driving off again, i struck me then this car could have been the same mercedes she had come home that night, Sammy was out that nighgt so i couldnt ask her

Then the following weekend she came on the phone and said "i will be coming home again in that posh car so look out for it, sure enough nhalf hour later i was watching at 2am the slut taking his spunk in her slut cunt, she came in the house her cunt was soaking wet a lot wetter and silkier that most times and she told me he made her squirt as his cock was so thick, when i questioned her she wasnt as forthcoming with details as she normally is, i didnt really question her and fell asleep

That now brings me to this "guest" we were going to have staying with us
We had not really discussed this guy, she always seemed to just shrug it off when i asked her who he was, until one night she was in a real teasing mood after a few drinks and was asking when she could stay the night again, I took this opportunity to say to her again about this guy with big mercedes and she just laughed and said, "i dont really know his name, only hes always called Mr Ba----y it doesnt matter hes just after a fuck and i like his car.8
He is an accountant for the hotel Ke--n introduced me to him once and hes always made a fuss of me every time i see him, i can tell he fancied me the way he kept looking at me and how he sits in the corner of the bar watching every move i make,
So i started teasing him when he came up for a ******* and when i was collecting glasses and wiping the tables down" asking her how she teased him, she said "oh just leaning over in front him wiping the tables and bending over with my ass facing him and he always insists that i have a ******* when he orders his,,,,,,,,,i asked how often he came to the hotel and she replied "Not that often few times a month", I suspected there was more to this than she was making out, so i asked her staright outright,,,,,,"How many times has he fucked you then?"? she sort hesitated and just said a couple of times, i knew by how she hesitated she wasnt being honest, i then said "look it doesnt matter how many times hes been in your cunt i dont mind just tell me!!! she slid off the sofa onto her knees and came on her knees between my legs and started playing with my cock . and said ,"Ok he fucked me about a dozen times i suppose but hes not my type really hes to old", I just fucked him for the fun of much older man i suppose and he gets so excited when i tease him.
It was months after she rang me up at work and said he had been on the phone and asked could he see her the following Friday night and he was hoping she could spend the evening with him, Sammy told me she had said he could stay in our spare room if he wanted to, but she also quickly added, "You are going to have to entertain him as i am working that night, I quickly told her there was no chance i was going to do that, and i didnt even know him, she laughed and said, you can ask him how he likes fucking your wife cant you?"

i told her she could fuck off and she said she was only joking

We discussed it that evening and she said she had told him she was working, and asked could he come another night and he said, he had arranged everything now and he would come and have ******* in the bar and stay until she finished and he wouldnt be put off even= though she had told him she was meeting someone after work, he still wasnt deterred and in the end she said ok.

That friday she rang me to say he had turned up and was in the bar and had brought her huge bunch of flowers and also an envelope, asking what was in the envelope she replied " £ 1000 she said i cant believe it, i didnt believe it at first and she said it was true,
Is that for fucking you? she giggled and said "It must be what do you think? I replied " your a fucking whore you dirty bitch you cant ever deny it now ever, You dirty fucking slut , what time are you coming back?

i asked how old he was and she just replied "He is probably 75 or might be more i didnt ask him"

We had not really discussed this guy, she always seemed to just shrug it off when i asked her who he was, until one night she was in a real teasing mood after a few drinks and was asking when she could stay the night again, I took this opportunity to say to her again about this guy with big mercedes and she just laughed and said, "i dont really know his name, only hes always called Mr Ba----y it doesnt matter hes just after a fuck and i like his car.8
He is an accountant for the hotel Ke--n introduced me to him once and hes always made a fuss of me every time i see him, i can tell he fancied me the way he kept looking at me and how he sits in the corner of the bar watching every move i make,
So i started teasing him when he came up for a ******* and when i was collecting glasses and wiping the tables down" asking her how she teased him, she said "oh just leaning over in front him wiping the tables and bending over with my ass facing him and he always insists that i have a ******* when he orders his,,,,,,,,,i asked how often he came to the hotel and she replied "Not that often few times a month", I suspected there was more to this than she was making out, so i asked her staright outright,,,,,,"How many times has he fucked you then?"? she sort hesitated and just said a couple of times, i knew by how she hesitated she wasnt being honest, i then said "look it doesnt matter how many times hes been in your cunt i dont mind just tell me!!! she slid off the sofa onto her knees and came on her knees between my legs and started playing with my cock . and said ,"Ok he fucked me about a dozen times i suppose but hes not my type really hes to old", I just fucked him for the fun of much older man i suppose and he gets so excited when i tease him.
It was months after she rang me up at work and said he had been on the phone and asked could he see her the following Friday night and he was hoping she could spend the evening with him, Sammy told me she had said he could stay in our spare room if he wanted to, but she also quickly added, "You are going to have to entertain him as i am working that night, I quickly told her there was no chance i was going to do that, and i didnt even know him, she laughed and said, you can ask him how he likes fucking your wife cant you?"

i told her she could fuck off and she said she was only joking

We discussed it that evening and she said she had told him she was working, and asked could he come another night and he said, he had arranged everything now and he would come and have ******* in the bar and stay until she finished and he wouldnt be put off even= though she had told him she was meeting someone after work, he still wasnt deterred and in the end she said ok.

That friday she rang me to say he had turned up and was in the bar and had brought her huge bunch of flowers and also an envelope, asking what was in the envelope she replied " £ 1000 she said i cant believe it, i didnt believe it at first and she said it was true,
Is that for fucking you? she giggled and said "It must be what do you think? I replied " your a fucking whore you dirty bitch you cant ever deny it now ever, You dirty fucking slut , what time are you coming back?

i asked how old he was and she just replied "He is probably 75 or might be more i didnt ask him"
It was something i found extremely arousing as it sunk in she had had this money, i had visions of him sitting there watching her behind the bar, but the thought he was going to be coming to our house sometime tonight and how i would react when i saw him, i rang her eventually just after 11 telling her i was dreading him coming to the house with her not being there and having to have some sort of conversation with him with my thoughts of her taking money from him for sex like some whore, i wanted know everything but couldnt talk a lot on the phone, she told me he was still there in the bar reading a book and she had had several drinks off him, she also said it looked like he was hanging on for her to finish despite her telling him she was meeting someone after work

i really didnt want get into a conversation with him if he came back and for her to tell him where the key would be as i would probably be in bed when he came back, i just couldnt face having to chat with him knowing what she had done with or for him

Last edited:
It was something i found extremely arousing as it sunk in she had had this money, i had visions of him sitting there watching her behind the bar, but the thought he was going to be coming to our house sometime tonight and how i would react when i saw him, i rang her eventually just after 11 telling her i was dreading him coming to the house with her not being there and having to have some sort of conversation with him with my thoughts of her taking money from him for sex like some whore, i wanted know everything but couldnt talk a lot on the phone, she told me he was still there in the bar reading a book and she had had several drinks off him, she also said it looked like he was hanging on for her to finish despite her telling him she was meeting someone after work

i really didnt want get into a conversation with him if he came back and for her to tell him where the key would be as i would probably be in bed when he came back, i just couldnt face having to chat with him knowing what she had done with or for him
I went upstairs to our bedroom, the house we lived in then was an old three storey house our bedroom was on the second floor the spare room was down a corridor two rooms separated our room and spare room i could see the street and see her or him coming to the front door
i waited and about an hour later i heard the front door open and got into bed, listening i could here movement in the corridor and heard our visitor go in the bedroom and i then just waited
It was 4 am when i heard movement and then Sammy walked in the room, i looked at her and she smiled stripped her dress off over her head and stood in front of me just in her heels, before sliding into bed with me, she was dripping with spunk and i took my place in her cunt and fucked her as quietly as i could asking her in a whisper as i didnt want our guest to hear us screwing and her telling me all about her fuck with Kevin, she lay beside me after telling me how Mr Ba---- had given her the cash, before i fell asleep
Waking the next morning she was sleeping along side me and i heard the sound of someone passing in the corridor, waking her i said he was up and about, she looked at me and said ,,,"he was up earlier" and grinned at me,
then she informed me after i fell asleep she thought she should go and see him and went to his room where he fucked her but only the once, she just got out of bed telling me how i " missed out on having her after that thick cock" and the bitch went down stairs saying "get out bed come and meet him
i eventually went down stairs with some reluctance to meet the guy who was paying to fuck my wife.

In the beginning I thought my wife was not going to be even half as slutty as she sounded like during sex talk.

Watching her with the first black guy I saw her used by dispelled that notion.

once she finally shared her experiences with her first black guy in college and seeing her completely controlled and owned by bull after bull I realized my wife is a whore and a slut. It depends on the situation

Slut feels now more like a temporary thing, like being a hussy. I think I let that phase behind. Whore feels like more permanent. I prefer harlot.

My wife never uses the word whore but she openly admits to me and a few of her select friends, the ones she’s converted to trying black cock, she is proud to be a bbc slut and only wishes she would have been one much earlier in life….and complains it’s all her fault, I laid hints and tried to talk her into this going back to our early 20’s….what a fool I was she will tell them.

In the beginning I thought my wife was not going to be even half as slutty as she sounded like during sex talk.

Watching her with the first black guy I saw her used by dispelled that notion.

once she finally shared her experiences with her first black guy in college and seeing her completely controlled and owned by bull after bull I realized my wife is a whore and a slut. It depends on the situation
I found it amazing and exciting,as well.My lovely Wife became so adventurous with the Help of Her long time black lover.

I'm a slut for huge dick.. I'm married and learned a long time ago it's just sex and we are human and let's enjoy ourselves. With that being said I'm a size queen with a huge sex drive. I started doing kegel and got into doing it, for a size queen I'm really tight and my hubby approves of it. It turns him on. A pic of my face is on my postings under show your face post. I'm lucky

Back