Which do you feel deepest in your groin....Slut or Whore?

Slut. It rolls off the tongue so much better, so suggestively, so prankishly. I mean "whore" is fine, I'm all for "claiming it" but "slut" just feels like a richer, more appreciative word.
I know....😆
Both slut and whore make my pussy tingle. I'm def a slut. A ho. A thot. What the hell, I might as well be a whore too. Allows for so many possibilities. Why limit yourselves, ladies. Be ALL that you can be.
You are lovely

My husband and I were sending flirty text messages the other day, actually I wanted to see his reaction, and because its been a really long time doing so... so he was at work and I texted "I want you to lick my pussy tonight.... and if you don't, ill find someone who will".
He texted back and said "who let your slutty side out?".... and I said I was a Slut for men who can do things to me he couldn't (actually he fucks me righteously)... and that prompted him to step it up a notch or two. :).

Yes, I love the word Slut, and everything it means

My husband and I were sending flirty text messages the other day, actually I wanted to see his reaction, and because its been a really long time doing so... so he was at work and I texted "I want you to lick my pussy tonight.... and if you don't, ill find someone who will".
He texted back and said "who let your slutty side out?".... and I said I was a Slut for men who can do things to me he couldn't (actually he fucks me righteously)... and that prompted him to step it up a notch or two. :).

Yes, I love the word Slut, and everything it means
Nice

To me it's definitely "slut". Maybe because I also really feel slutty when I fuck BBC, especially when it's multiple!

Plus, to me the word "whore" somehow relates to payment being involved. And I've never been paid, I just do what I love :)

I would agree, i would add though, that for me the defining factor for whore is the driving factor for having sex is the money. As I've seen a few ads on craigslist (I don't reply to them, thats wierd to reply if your not interested in doing it) offering monetary reward. So the girls who reply to those ads and are rewarded as long as the primary deciding factor was she was looking for and enjoys fucking just to fuck, I'd still class as slut not whore.

Back