Which do you feel deepest in your groin....Slut or Whore?

To me it's definitely "slut". Maybe because I also really feel slutty when I fuck BBC, especially when it's multiple!

Plus, to me the word "whore" somehow relates to payment being involved. And I've never been paid, I just do what I love :)
Love being called a solution when he is deep in me.
So fullfilled when he empties into me !

sammy can claim both slut and paid whore
she has been both i first found out she had been paid whore for much older guy who was an accountant where she worked , i didnt find out for 4 years and she told me we had a visitor coming to stay for a few days

Actually her bull and friends call her a whore and she responds to that favorably. I agree and admit that she is a whore and perhaps has even earned some money for her bull.

she has been both i first found out she had been paid whore for much older guy who was an accountant where she worked , i didnt find out for 4 years and she told me we had a visitor coming to stay for a few days
Many years ago Sammy worked in a local hotel, she was 23 at the time, i knew she had a few lovers and i encouraged her to play around and have fun, there was one guy at the time who she really liked ( in all reality she was besotted by him and another lad who both fucked her regularly) i had encouraged her after catching her cheating about 18 months earlier and loved her returning home to me full of anothers spunk,

Some weekends she would end up coming home with several different guys spunk in her cunt, i would wait at home baby sitting until the early hours until she returned

One weekend she announced we were having a visitor who she described as the hotels accountant who looked after the books for the hotel she worked for, this hotel had an adjoining night club, and she started asking me if she could stay the night as the club didnt shut until the early hours and it was late to get home, i suspected she was asking me as she was going to spend the night with this one guy,

She didnt deny she would if she had the chance and asked did i mind, the greater part of me wanted to say no, as it meant i wouldnt be getting my sloppy seconds as i would when she came home

Often she would get a lift home and get fucked nearby our house, by some guy or other, i knew where she would tell him to park up to fuck as it was secluded and close by our house, i would get her to call me before she left and i would watch for a car headlamps from our house pulling up in the early hours and i could walk over without being seen and listen and sometimes watch if he put the interior light on, allowing me to get back home before she got in as soon as i could see they were finished, i saw her fucked in this spot so many times in our early days of our fun.

I finally agreed to her spending the night at the hotel with this guy P---- and she agreed i could pick her up the following morning at 10am, over the few days before i had second thoughts and tried to get her change the plans, she persuaded me to let her stay promising to tell me every detail i asked her what she was wearing and she said "i will wear that little pink dress with those pink high heels you like" i said ok in the end but you cant wear anything else no knickers or bra, she protested saying "everyone will see with that dress i have nothing else on"
I remember so well saying "IF YOUR GOING TO BE A SLUT I WANT YOU LOOKING LIKE ONE"

I dropped her off that night at 8 pm she looked fantastic in this short dress hardly covering anything, in fact i felt embarrassed, when i saw her get out of the car and people staring at her and me before i could drive off

It was a long night and i couldnt sleep and clockwatched until it was time to go and collect her, i arrived and parked in the car park and waited for an hour before she came out and she looked just like she had been fucked ragged, she got in the car and stank of sex , i drove out of town and stopped in the first layby i could and asked her all about her night with her sitting there as i fingered her spunked cunt desperate to fuck her but it wasnt possible in daylight, i rushed home and was in her as soon as we got inside her cunt had certainly been well used she told me they hadnt slept all night and P---- had given her some substance and she just wanted to fuck all night

She slept all day with me fucking her three times as she dozed and just juddered as i shot my load in her

When she woke she told me again about her night and said it was great to be able to stay the night and said it was fun and she lost count of the number of times he had cum and her also

The following weekend she had lift home from there again and rang me to tell me she was leaving with someone, i asked who she replied she would tell me later and rang off

i watched again the lane by our house and saw head lights, waited 5 mins and went out to see for myself, i was surprised to see a large mercedes car, they were in the back seat sammy was on top riding this guy who i couldnt see, she was still in her dress with the top down her tits out but i couldnt see a lot, they didnt fuck for long and i could see her getting dressed so left and went home

When she came in I asked who the guy was and she said, He is from away hes some business man or something i have seen him before in the office all i know is that hes called Mr Ba-----y
"How did he come to bring you home" i asked "How didnt P---- bring you home?
"P----- was there i fucked with him but he had to much to ******* to drive he wanted me to stay but he offered to bring me home,
"Did he know P-----had fucked you before "i asked she just grinned and said "Well i didnt exactly tell him i had just been fucked did I?2
You dirty fucking bitch !!!" i said as a slid my cock straight in her coming instantly as i looked down at my cock covered in spunk from both

That weekend she went out with another guy named P---- who she had fucked loads over the previous 18 months and the guy in the mercedes wasnt really mentioned again, until about 4 months later when one Friday evening i saw a car pull up outside and park for 5 mins before driving off again, i struck me then this car could have been the same mercedes she had come home that night, Sammy was out that nighgt so i couldnt ask her

Then the following weekend she came on the phone and said "i will be coming home again in that posh car so look out for it, sure enough nhalf hour later i was watching at 2am the slut taking his spunk in her slut cunt, she came in the house her cunt was soaking wet a lot wetter and silkier that most times and she told me he made her squirt as his cock was so thick, when i questioned her she wasnt as forthcoming with details as she normally is, i didnt really question her and fell asleep

That now brings me to this "guest" we were going to have staying with us

Back