Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

On vacation in Georgia we visited old ruined plantation with slave cabin still standing. My black master showed me all around and it felt so good to pleasure him on the dirty floor. I'll never forget that
There are a couple of plantations here with slave quarters standing, one that I know of where the quarters can be reached from street access....hhmmmm.

This is going to sound real dump. About 25 years ago a group of military reservists were assigned to drive a large number of trucks to a field. They were to park them according to a set plan. The were then told to report to the south side of the parking area, lay down and look up.

this was done to test how good a soon to fall from orbit Satalite cameras were. The story was that the Satalite could take a picture of something as small as a silver dollar.

you guessed it. They got the photo. On the north side of the parked cars was a couple fucking. The picture was good enough to get the two kicked out of the reserves. At the time I was working part time in the junior ranks mess as a bar tender. The photo was up for about two weeks before someone reported the pair to one of the NCOs. They were not kicked out for the sex but for not following orders.
just for fun. hedonism 2 up until a few years ago you could see all the people clearly from Google maps or Google earth satilite photos. They tried blurring it however there is an app to un blur it now there just block the play areas.

I've had sex in a lot of public spots, but this one was the most out there for me:

Freshman year of college, I was a pent-up little freak. Found a guy with a big dick on the internet somewhere. He lived with his parents at the time and I lived with mine. So I had him meet me in the parking lot and I took him to the very edge of the campus. Over the fence was a railroad track and then immediately past the tracks was some kind of an industrial area with warehouses and trucks. The fence was completely see-through.

I had him fuck me on the grass right next to the fence -- in broad daylight, on a weekday. I'm sure there were students walking around nearby but neither of us cared much. I tried not to scream too loud but you know how it goes when your pussy is just getting used to getting pummeled by a big dick, and I'm pretty sure that some of the warehouse workers and truckers either saw or heard us.

Back