Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

I didn't have sex but I have been posed in a window in the Red Light District of Amsterdam. Then later used as a sub at a BDSM club in Belgium when on Sundays amateur subs are made available for use to the public.
The red light district in Copenhagen damn near cost me my mind!!! From there to Malmo, Sweden; when I got back to the States I never again fit the American presentation of love and sex, a part of the road to this site.

My husband was mowing the lawn when his friend came around. I was leaning out the window to ask my husband something, when his friend stood behind me, lifted my skirt and slid his cock into me. He had me pinned to the window and he slowly fucked me while my husband and I had a conversation. I didn’t know what to do. On the one hand I loved the thrill of the situation, but then I was also concerned my husband would notice.

My husband was mowing the lawn when his friend came around. I was leaning out the window to ask my husband something, when his friend stood behind me, lifted my skirt and slid his cock into me. He had me pinned to the window and he slowly fucked me while my husband and I had a conversation. I didn’t know what to do. On the one hand I loved the thrill of the situation, but then I was also concerned my husband would notice.
he might have enjoyed it!!

Seems I may have shared these, but here are mine. F*cking in an airport handicap restroom during a layover, followed by sneaking into my stud's walk-out basement mancave to f*ck his lights out while his wifey and kiddos slept soundly upstairs. Lol ... what was I thinking? Well, I'm a lil damp replaying those fun rendezvous' again so, I definitely remember now. :sneaky:

Attachments

• CA After Fun Shower.jpg
    CA After Fun Shower.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 67
Back