Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

New here and not verified yet but I'm compelled to share (it's also not IR related):

Senior year in high school, on a road trip looking at colleges with with my best friend. Just got my license and both our parents' said "no way" to the two of us "galavanting" up and down the Northeast. Our parents decided my ******* would accompany us. At some point, my girlfriend who was a year older and in college, joined us as we headed to Maine.

Nighttime, pitch black outside. My ******* is driving; my best friend is in the front passenger seat, my girlfriend and I in the back seat. All four of us were talking, and then my girlfriend and I naturally dropped out. We looked at each other and smiled.

I got down on the floor on my knees, moved behind the driver's seat while my ******* was driving, and went down on my girlfriend until she came.

True story. I've more ;)
That was bold.

this jewish girl got it in church a few times lol
and i got another more stranger 1 kinda like that but i can only tell in pvt or i mite get banned :wub:

Hey sweetie...my lovely jewish princess...i need to hear about your special place
Cannot imagine, you getting banned. It would break my heart and hard-on

On vacation in Georgia we visited old ruined plantation with slave cabin still standing. My black master showed me all around and it felt so good to pleasure him on the dirty floor. I'll never forget that
Well, if that's not a made-up story now that's a scene very hard to top. :mstickle: i'll have to add that to my bucket list of "things to do with my future girlfriend." :D

when i was in the Navy i had sex on a aircraft during a port call to Australia and when i was in high school had sex in a church's basement with the preachers ******* and she was freak, Want a good time find a religious woman some of the freakiest around.
Yeah... I've done some things in church vans, behind the church that I should be ashamed of too. Lol

This is going to sound real dump. About 25 years ago a group of military reservists were assigned to drive a large number of trucks to a field. They were to park them according to a set plan. The were then told to report to the south side of the parking area, lay down and look up.

this was done to test how good a soon to fall from orbit Satalite cameras were. The story was that the Satalite could take a picture of something as small as a silver dollar.

you guessed it. They got the photo. On the north side of the parked cars was a couple fucking. The picture was good enough to get the two kicked out of the reserves. At the time I was working part time in the junior ranks mess as a bar tender. The photo was up for about two weeks before someone reported the pair to one of the NCOs. They were not kicked out for the sex but for not following orders.

Back