Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

I watched my wife take BBC on a public roof parking lot late one Friday night. Bent her over the railing, fucked her hard, cake in her pussy, made me get on my knees as he was cumming and as soon as he was finished, stuck it in my mouth to get the last squirt and milk him dry....had to lick clean every square inch of his 10” cock which shrinks to about 6” soft then lick and suck his balls clean too. Then wife out her foot up on the bumper and fed me her used pussy while he zipped up and they kissed. He met us there, got in his car and drove off while she was still holding my head with both hands and grinding her pussy on my face until she came leaving me soaking wet and a huge puddle on the ground. It was awesome, I want to do it again. I have also drove them all over downtown Houston, night and daytime, while they fucked in the back seat!
that is one FUCKING AWESOME experience.

I drove my car through a Holiday light display for about 20 minutes while my beautiful wife was fucking a BBC in the back seat. She was completely naked and it was crazy with cars in front and cars in back of us. She has also been in the back seat of the car with another BBC going 70 mph down the highway. She was on top of him and the humping action made the car bounce down the road...she loves risky outdoor sex.

Literally as I was driving home from club hopping with a gf at like 4 in the morning...throughout the night I was messing with her and her short black mini skirt. In a dark corner of the club on the dance floor at club space in miami I put my dick inside her while dancing ....then left and as we were on our way home she was touching herself on the way back to my place and I was helping and tasting her fingers and she was tasting mine from helping...and I guess the excitement if it all got to her.....she literally got in my lap facing me and rode me all the way to our house taking it nice and easy so to make it last till we got to our place to get it in properly

Last edited:
it all started in the back row of the cinema back in the mid 1960's but usherette's torch proceedings to a halt
mini golf course in early seventies.
and the list goes on.
fun times but sexiest was watching a couple fucking about 10 yards from a public footpath with folks walking by and she got louder and got quicker and as soon as he finished he shoved his head between her legs and tongued to a second orgasm.
hottest thing I ever saw in real life.

Back