Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

The ”can’t believe we’re doing this here” moment was definitely on our Cape Verde vacation, where our tour guides invited us to their party. We sneaked off with one of the black guys to a random and quite small backstage room, where she ended up taking his BBC doggystyle over the couch to top off a very eventful day.

Left a very positive review about the tour afterwards ;)

Last edited:
Don't know about "wildest/kinkiest" but definitely STRANGEST. Although it could have been Cleethorpes. LOL
The mayor of Cleethorpes ******* in the 1980s on what they call a beach hadn't thought of that for years until you mentioned it.... thanks

Let's see. I fucked a lady in the back seat of my airplane.
I fucked a girl on the back steps of a chapel at Lackland AFB.
I fucked a female dispatcher in the radio room of a police department I work at.
I fucked a lady in my Corvette park on a city street.
what kind of plane do you have because most fours seater would require some serious want to to fuck in the back seat

Snuck my ex-gf onto the range during a military exercise and we had sex in the back of my Armored Personnel Carrier. She was still freaky horny after we were done so it turned into a impromptu GB with my driver, gunner and two Brit Soldiers that were attached to our troop and riding in my APC.

Fun times!
a girl for Men at Arms then as they all stood to attention.

Back