Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
1. Church

2. Co-workers bed while her live in boyfriend was at work.

My kinkiest time was not necessarily the place alone but a combination of the place and the scenario. It was in a hotel room after my sister’s wedding. It actually happened recently, only a few months ago. I was the maid of honor and we had planned that my bull would stay in the same hotel as the reception. After the wedding and the after party, I went back to his room instead of back with my husband. When I got to the room with my bull it was a wild duck fest where he used every hole in my body hard and long. We were loud and kinky as fuck. This is the same hotel that the entire wedding was staying in that night. Early the next morning after being used all night I did a very public walk of shame through the hotel halls and back to my husband.

My kinkiest time was not necessarily the place alone but a combination of the place and the scenario. It was in a hotel room after my sister’s wedding. It actually happened recently, only a few months ago. I was the maid of honor and we had planned that my bull would stay in the same hotel as the reception. After the wedding and the after party, I went back to his room instead of back with my husband. When I got to the room with my bull it was a wild duck fest where he used every hole in my body hard and long. We were loud and kinky as fuck. This is the same hotel that the entire wedding was staying in that night. Early the next morning after being used all night I did a very public walk of shame through the hotel halls and back to my husband.
Freshly fucked and you were honored. I can tell. 😏🥃

I've had sex in a lot of public spots, but this one was the most out there for me:

Freshman year of college, I was a pent-up little freak. Found a guy with a big dick on the internet somewhere. He lived with his parents at the time and I lived with mine. So I had him meet me in the parking lot and I took him to the very edge of the campus. Over the fence was a railroad track and then immediately past the tracks was some kind of an industrial area with warehouses and trucks. The fence was completely see-through.

I had him fuck me on the grass right next to the fence -- in broad daylight, on a weekday. I'm sure there were students walking around nearby but neither of us cared much. I tried not to scream too loud but you know how it goes when your pussy is just getting used to getting pummeled by a big dick, and I'm pretty sure that some of the warehouse workers and truckers either saw or heard us.
Damn that's hot

Back