Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

It definitely felt naughty. Maybe not the kinkiest or wildest place...that might be getting fucked in front of crowds at sex clubs or play rooms at events like Splash Mocha
Is splash all it’s made out to be? I live in chocolate city so haven’t felt the need to go… but maybe?

It was near the house in the mountain in the car. She give me a bj after that I linked her pussy. After that we fucked and look in house how our friend celebrate the Christmas day. After we arrived in house her sister told me that my mounth smell like pussy. Was a wild 🌙

For me it was when Del fucked me in daylight bent over the bonnet of our car on a bridge above the M25 where we could be seen by both the traffic on the M25 and those crossing the bridge .sensational but daring turn on.
Should I do this too you when you come to Barbados,bend you over in public and fuck you till your legs shake?

That's stunning. I can kind of see how that can be done. I have a similar experience as well. 😏
Oh it was very low key. My grandma has this large van and we all used it to go to this Christmas party. Of course still too many of us for seats so I was sitting on my husband's lap. My outfit of the night was a short dress. We got into the van to return home and because it was cold I covered my legs with a blanket in the van. Hubby brought the blanket up a little higher along with my skirt. We shifted our position enough so hubby could open his pants and slide inside me without being too noticeable. Small movements and an enjoyable ride.

Back