Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Every time I go to a titty joint on the east side (East St. Louis, IL) weird ******* happens. So I go there with my cop friend who is driving an unmarked police car and my gf. Well we had way too much *******, imagine that, and decide it’s time to go home. As we are driving back to St. Louis all of us in the front seat I start playing with my gfs tits and ask her take her top off. Of course she does and my cop friend and I start playing with her tits as he is driving. She then decided to take off her shorts and panties and he and I take turns finger fucking her. Now she is one of those women who can cum in as instant. She can cum with me just squeezing her nipples. My cop friend pulls off is the Interstate and pulls into a parking lot of an industrial building and for the next hour or so we take turns eating her pussy and fucking her in the unmarked police car. She would lay with her pussy facing the passenger side and I would eat her and she would cum a few times. She would flip around and have her pussy facing the cop and he would eat her out. She would turn over and take turns sucking our dicks. I remember her sucking his dick with her butt in my face so I started rimming her….she love it. At one point I was fucking her while she was sucking the cop and then she switched places….it was fucking wild all in an unmarked police car. She must have cum a hundred times and at one point said “you guys are killing me”! So much fun!!!

There have been some moments in my life where I thought to myself "I can't believe I'm doing this here".
I remember a time where I was messing around with a white woman that just got divorced. She would do me anywhere! I remember fucking her on top of her washing machine which was on her apartment patio. How we didn't get caught outside.... I will never know. Lol
In an elevator a few times with black guys and a girlfriend too.

В студенческом общежитии. Друзья парня спали поблизости. И мой парень трахал меня. Потом один из друзей проснулся, и мне пришлось взять его член в рот.

В студенческом общежитии. Друзья парня спали поблизости. И мой парень трахал меня. Потом один из друзей проснулся, и мне пришлось взять его член в рот.
A African beach guy selling towels fucked Sophia in the sand dunes .

Attachments

• IMG-20181224-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20181224-WA0001.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 188
[QUOTE = "Симонсофия, должность: 2548206, участник: 79168"]
Африканский пляжный парень, продающий полотенца, трахнул Софию в песчаных дюнах.
[/ QUOTE]
Очень жарко

Back