Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

on a hill xmas day 1971 on way back from pub she had new maroon garter belt panties and bra set I bought her xmas on the leaves in middle of bare trees.late for xmas dinner all family waiting on us.
that day her dad says what are your intentions towards his ******* quick as a flash of top of my head responded with about as honourable as Count Dracula he hada face like thunder well I thought it was funny at the time.

Details please.

There was about 10 guys at the shop on a Saturday mid day. Tiny Asian chick walks in and she's friends with one of the black barbers. They start talking and he announces that whoever is not down to run a train on this ho better leave now as he was drawing the blinds of the store. 2 dudes left as she took off her clothes. They locked the door behind them and started to mercilessly fuck her. I got into the action after the second barber busted a nut in her he said who's next and I jumped up and said me. I lined up and started to fuck her as the cum from the other guys gushed out of her pussy. I came pretty quickly busting my nut inside her as well. Watched as the rest of the guys all busted on or in her. She took all 8 of us.

There was about 10 guys at the shop on a Saturday mid day. Tiny Asian chick walks in and she's friends with one of the black barbers. They start talking and he announces that whoever is not down to run a train on this ho better leave now as he was drawing the blinds of the store. 2 dudes left as she took off her clothes. They locked the door behind them and started to mercilessly fuck her. I got into the action after the second barber busted a nut in her he said who's next and I jumped up and said me. I lined up and started to fuck her as the cum from the other guys gushed out of her pussy. I came pretty quickly busting my nut inside her as well. Watched as the rest of the guys all busted on or in her. She took all 8 of us.
You weren't worried about diseases? (Not judging)

Man my wife has had so much wild places sex.

Restrooms, parking lots at a open house she was hosting.

My favorite was a black guy that we met in a bar they had been flirting and touching and well she got 5 dollars from me and went into one of those photo boothes they were in there a long time and he filled her up good and hard they actually started the pictures and had them emailed to me. Very hot we defiantly took him home for more. Oh and the bar was packed.

Last edited:
That sounds like something my Japanese wife would do.

Another wild one of mine, not actual sex but fingering. As we boarded the plane to go on vacation, my husband and I were seated one row apart. I was wearing a jean skirt and white top, no bra and no panties. My husband smiled and had me sit in the aisle seat with two black men occupying the other two seats. Well one thing lead to another and soon I was seated between the two guys as they took turns kissing me, playing with my tits under my shirt and eventually fingering me and taking pictures of my bald, wet pussy with their cell phones up my skirt. A few other passengers smiled and watched with interest and a few were scandalized. Best! Flight! Ever!

Mrs inked fucked one of her BBC in the back of the car for about 2 hrs whilst I drove around looking for a hotel, they did not stop even when I went into the receptions to ask for a room. at the time we only had a small Renault clio lol
Love it, similar for us. She had fucked him in hotel for a bit then we were driving him back to college campus. They got horny again so she climbed in the back pulled her skirt around her waist and started riding him. At red lights through town the car was bouncing. She was naked as we dropped him off.

Last edited:
Back