Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

One of my old girlfriends and I fucked on the 50 yard line in the center of her high school football stadium. We were the only ones there until the police showed up.

Had sex on hotel balconies many times with my wife, one in particular was facing a runway of Lindbergh Field in San Diego.

Another old girlfriend gave me a blow job in front of the beer coolers at a mini-market. She also gave me a hand job in front of the DMV, no covers or anything in mid-afternoon.

Ex navy, spent a total of almost four years in SD....had an apartment off of Washington before it turned into El Cajon; our (3 males) balcony over the airport always stole panties!!!

I would have guard duty at the gate of that little base that used to be at the end of Nimitz Blvd; on the midnight- 4am watch my Oriental friend would sometimes blow me inside the shack while I was waving cars through....I got busted getting a blow job from her one Sunday in a electronic training room; I wasn't prosecuted but the story went around and she worked on the base too.....

My Bull loves to do it in very taboo places. As I mentioned before, I have even done it in Church and as of about 2 months ago, it was a cemetery. It was creepy but VERY exciting.

Valerie M is a total fraud

I actually know the woman depicted in the picture. They are a couple on SDC based in Deerfield Beach, FL under the username FTLAUD10. Anybody with doubt can simply message them and even they will tell you this Valerie M profile does not belong to his wife.

The real woman depicted took her first BBC’s at a hotel party in Plantation, Florida back in 2011. I would know, I was in attendance and I was lucky enough tho fuck her along with 2 other bulls who were in attendance.

It’s very apparent to see that Valerie M is truly a sex crazed/gay/bi white male posing as a woman. Simply go look at her post history. Women simply do not write like that.

I am currently working with the couple to get this profile removed and I will be emailing the appropriate staff members.

Notice how Valerie M is not verified and has not posted pics. Total red flags

[QUOTE = "Houstonmwf61, post: 2379002, członek: 239838"]
Dwa miejsca. Jeden, pole golfowe w klubie wiejskim o zachodzie słońca. Dwa pokoje w hotelu, główne piętro poza barem.
[GALERIA = media, 235676] [/ GALERIA]

[GALERIA = media, 233381] [/ GALERIA]
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]
Very hot

Back