Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Summer time in an airport toilet in Stockholm (Sweden) around 9pm. I was travelling. She gAve me a lift. Before she drove off to work, I leant her over the sink of the disable toilet as she faced the mirror. I pulled down her jeans and panties and burried "myself" deep inside her "wetties" from behind. That White girl was so surprised by the scenario but found it so hot that she came in about 2 min. I enjoyed seeing her embarrassed but happy.

Summer time in an airport toilet in Stockholm (Sweden) around 9pm. I was travelling. She gAve me a lift. Before she drove off to work, I leant her over the sink of the disable toilet as she faced the mirror. I pulled down her jeans and panties and burried "myself" deep inside her "wetties" from behind. That White girl was so surprised by the scenario but found it so hot that she came in about 2 min. I enjoyed seeing her embarrassed but happy.
Unforgettable. That's the key!

Rugby pitch - night time but within sight of halls of residence (which we'd walked past to get to the pitch).

Parent's garden - by a [turns out to be slightly see-through] hedge along a road to neighbours', which they dutifully walked along at the worst time of course.

Lower deck of a double decker coach on the way back from ski-ing holiday - passengers upstairs, only driver downstairs but we had to make the journey from our seats upstairs to get there and there was nothing downstairs that would have required such a thing.

Hand-job in back seat of car - while ******* and brother up front driving.

Rather depressingly, only the first is the wife, the other was a gf.

Not me but a GF supposedly had sex up a tree (reminded of that by another post).

Also not me and probably pretty standard but wife once only, almost had it standing in the stairwell of a multistory car park. Alcohol was involved and she's never done anything remotely like it again. Her knickers were still quite wet when I eventually found her and picked her up that night.

On an outdoor pool deck at night with a house party going on next door. Three guys being rough with me and all lit up on the deck. The party next door had big glass windows and I’m sure I entertained them for a few hours that night. Looking back on it I think it was staged for them to watch. Still one of the biggest turn ons I ever had. One of the three was black, one was Latin, one was white.

On an outdoor pool deck at night with a house party going on next door. Three guys being rough with me and all lit up on the deck. The party next door had big glass windows and I’m sure I entertained them for a few hours that night. Looking back on it I think it was staged for them to watch. Still one of the biggest turn ons I ever had. One of the three was black, one was Latin, one was white.
Bet that was fun

There was about 10 guys at the shop on a Saturday mid day. Tiny Asian chick walks in and she's friends with one of the black barbers. They start talking and he announces that whoever is not down to run a train on this ho better leave now as he was drawing the blinds of the store. 2 dudes left as she took off her clothes. They locked the door behind them and started to mercilessly fuck her. I got into the action after the second barber busted a nut in her he said who's next and I jumped up and said me. I lined up and started to fuck her as the cum from the other guys gushed out of her pussy. I came pretty quickly busting my nut inside her as well. Watched as the rest of the guys all busted on or in her. She took all 8 of us.
My wife confessed to a similar incident while we were living in South Florida however it occurred at a barbershop near the Cutler Ridge shopping mall. Thinking I was in the shop getting a hair cut she walked in. Before she could leave she was hit up by some dudes. She definitely walked out well fucked

Which one had the biggest dick?

Had a white girlfriend who I fucked outside in the dirt in her vegetable garden. It was in a rural area, and I heard a cow go moooooooo as we fucked like animals ourselves on our hands and knees doggy-style in her garden :D

But maybe the craziest was with this white couple I met. They had this van you see. While the husband was driving it around town, me and the wife were in the back having sex. We sucked and fucked while he drove all over the place until we were finished. Thought he was gonna crash ?

Traded oral sex in a van with a mature white wife while her husband drove. When he stopped at the gas station, he opened the back of the van while we were naked and making out. Some folks passing my must have gotten a view of me wistfully groping and kissing his wife. I was maybe 22 years old, it was a while ago and I've been chasing that high ever since.

Traded oral sex in a van with a mature white wife while her husband drove. When he stopped at the gas station, he opened the back of the van while we were naked and making out. Some folks passing my must have gotten a view of me wistfully groping and kissing his wife. I was maybe 22 years old, it was a while ago and I've been chasing that high ever since.

Here, here to fucking the wife in the van LOL!

Besides BBC fucking in public is one of my biggest turn-ons:) One of my wildest public fucks was this summer at a basketball court in a public park in broad daylight. Riding my BF's cock between games while his friends continued playing. As for the strangest place that probably was a church on holiday. Just a blowjob, but it felt kinda kinky:)

Besides BBC fucking in public is one of my biggest turn-ons:) One of my wildest public fucks was this summer at a basketball court in a public park in broad daylight. Riding my BF's cock between games while his friends continued playing. As for the strangest place that probably was a church on holiday. Just a blowjob, but it felt kinda kinky:)
Yeah... I've done worse behind a church building.

Back